Arg Server NOT showing

This is a discussion on Arg Server NOT showing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK Launcher being gay so i by pass it and xtrap worls fine... after entering User/PAass NOTHING IS LOADING HOLY ...
Page: 1

peterX

OK Launcher being gay so i by pass it and xtrap worls fine...

after entering User/PAass

NOTHING IS LOADING

HOLY SHIT this is annoying

........ Anyone got solution or similar problems

XxRoug3xX

psh u got further than me...i cnat get pasted the launcher...jus says checking version and preparing to launch game..lol

I had the same problem, couldn't get on since earlier today but now i changed my modem to my old old one and instead of using wireless it's just one of the old broadband modems it's working fine no problem so i don't think it's to do with KO but your ISP/connection.

peterX

I had the same problem, couldn't get on since earlier today but now i changed my modem to my old old one and instead of using wireless it's just one of the old broadband modems it's working fine no problem so i don't think it's to do with KO but your ISP/connection.[/b]

Great THX
    NOw if only i was able to do that.......

RED2316

It cant be an ISP problem if we are all having the same problem. People are from all over (mostly turkey) and ISP shouldnt be the issue. I bypass the launcher and log in only to be stopped at that point. I think its all luck of the draw as to getting in. I was in game earlier, logged out to switch to R1, and havent been able to get back in since, and that was like 11am PST....