itunes vs KO

This is a discussion on itunes vs KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well since today i cant run itunes while playing ko or else i got dc or simply reboot my comp ...
Page: 1

dartagon

well since today i cant run itunes while playing ko or else i got dc or simply reboot my comp (i have the xtrap prob wich reboot me after 1 hour but with itunes on it reboot the sec i logged my char in)

anyon else getting this prob?

tamachan

just delete itunes lol...

Banned

just delete itunes lol...[/b]
    simple idea ;D

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i have an other prob

i can run iTunes and KO

but if i open Opera with about 25tabs, KO, iTunes and my TV program...ko is lagging for 1-2sec if a new song in iTunes beginns :S its damn annoying....so i need to close it and hear radio or MTV in TV prog

i run itunes and ko just fine together.. on occasion when i alt tab to KO my itunes starts jumping / fucking up.. but i solve it simply by going to itunes, pausing the song im on, alt tabbing to KO for a sec, then going back to itunes and pressing play again.. works out all the kinks for me and no real issues--especially ones like you are receiving. By chance do you play KO with sounds on? just a random thought but maybe the itunes / KO conflicts in sounds could cause you some issues; idk.

dartagon

i run itunes and ko just fine together.. on occasion when i alt tab to KO my itunes starts jumping / fucking up.. but i solve it simply by going to itunes, pausing the song im on, alt tabbing to KO for a sec, then going back to itunes and pressing play again.. works out all the kinks for me and no real issues--especially ones like you are receiving. By chance do you play KO with sounds on? just a random thought but maybe the itunes / KO conflicts in sounds could cause you some issues; idk.[/b]
    lol i heard 1 min of ko sounds and im anoyed ^^, turn off al the sounds yep, but i found something that looks to work ;P, run ko with itunes closed, then when im in the game with my char i alt-tab ko and open itunes again, and it gets me to the usualy 1h dc so seems to work :P

LithiumBunny12

its because they run on two seperate networks and switching between them is hard to do unless u have a good computer

dartagon

know any other good quality music listener? oher than media player :P

OmegaXninja

delete itunes yea.. first use like... limewire, frostwire, windows media player doesnt lag hen i play KO but yea up too you lol

dragunmaster

point blank, delete itunes and dl media monkey or just use winamp

Banned

i dont have any problems wit itunes runnin wit KO

Anas

Winamp powa !

mrtg

WMP 11 ftw

startrizerg

i think last yr before rofd when i had 642 mb ram my pc can run ko + eudemon online or ko + any1 more game wih bearshare player or winamp runing in back ground ,and few site . now with 1.5 gb ram , ko , few site and itune reboot my pc or lagg like hell if my pc working from 12 - 20 hrs + >.< i hv no clue whats the problem now .. i formated pc my pc always scanned up .