Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Auto ban for 48 h..

This is a discussion on Auto ban for 48 h.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does any one have an idea where is the problem? I have a fresh installed windows xp with service pack ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Auto ban for 48 h..

    Does any one have an idea where is the problem?
    I have a fresh installed windows xp with service pack 2, a new graphic card geforce 8400 GS, all aplications turned off.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  2. #2
    KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Neither one of those processes should be causing any problems.
    Did you mark the "show processes for all users" button?

  3. #3
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    Neither one of those processes should be causing any problems.
    Did you mark the "show processes for all users" button?
    Yeap

  4. #4
    Senior Member IronNeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    370

    Default

    do u get this always or just once ?

    cuz auto ban still bann in random i got banned 1 month ago w/o having anything on

    if u get this bann all the time try to install ur ko again or just download the last patch u had this problem in it again and install it

  5. #5
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    do u get this always or just once ?

    cuz auto ban still bann in random i got banned 1 month ago w/o having anything on

    if u get this bann all the time try to install ur ko again or just download the last patch u had this problem in it again and install it
    All the time when i loging in to the game. Banned already 6 accounts
    I have last patch...but i will try reinstal game. Thank you

  6. #6
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Does any one have an idea where is the problem?
    I have a fresh installed windows xp with service pack 2, a new graphic card geforce 8400 GS, all aplications turned off.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    reinstal game, instal service pack 3, changed keybord and mouse (lol), uninstal 90% programs on pc and still auto ban...
    admins on official forum blocking post, waiting for response from k2 support....

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Guam "Deployed USAF"
    Posts
    24

    Default

    maybe they like your accounts and wanna take them to play for couple days lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default

    1) are you starting KO from the KO launcher and not any "fast loading" launchers?

    2) all these bans on same computer? have you tried different computer on same ip address?

  9. #9
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    1) are you starting KO from the KO launcher and not any "fast loading" launchers?

    2) all these bans on same computer? have you tried different computer on same ip address?
    1. only launcher without any programs.
    2. I can play on notebook without ban... (same IP addres)

    Its my old pc with new graphic card geforce 8400 GS and fresh system (win xp)

  10. #10
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Get answer from tech support...

    "Please ensure your video card is updated to the latest official drivers from your manufacturer. This has been known to fix this issue from our testing."

    hmm i have new drivers.... maybe i will instal old...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    215

    Default

    I baned for 48h to , no change pc, drivers, antivir all the same in 1 yer and when i looking merchant in moradon i see - using third pary tools account baned for 48h bla bla bla. N/c and wait.

  12. #12
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Damn..nothing help

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    215

    Default

    I have answer for me ticket - This account was detected by Knight Online's built-in cheat detection as running an illegal process. Typically, this means the cheat detection found something it believes to be a third-party tool designed to interfere with the Knight Online client and give the account an unfair advantage. This is explicitly against the Terms of Use, notably under section 8. - N/c. Now i send re ticket but i dont know for what beacouse this detected program its cartoon.

  14. #14
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciekawy View Post
    I have answer for me ticket - This account was detected by Knight Online's built-in cheat detection as running an illegal process. Typically, this means the cheat detection found something it believes to be a third-party tool designed to interfere with the Knight Online client and give the account an unfair advantage. This is explicitly against the Terms of Use, notably under section 8. - N/c. Now i send re ticket but i dont know for what beacouse this detected program its cartoon.
    i got same answer...

  15. #15
    Senior Member aannoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Also getting banned for 48h everytime i login :s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •