xtrap crashing my comp regularly

This is a discussion on xtrap crashing my comp regularly within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every time i log in, after approx 30 minutes of gameplay ko closes i get a xtrap error which never ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

every time i log in, after approx 30 minutes of gameplay ko closes i get a xtrap error which never fully shows and ko crashes

Cammers91

every time i log in, after approx 30 minutes of gameplay ko closes i get a xtrap error which never fully shows and ko crashes[/b]
    Post Us A Screen Shot Of What This Error Looks Like In Order For Us To Help You.

In Order For You To Take A Screenshot please use the “print screen” button on your keyboard normally to the right of the F12 Key.

Necro

mahmoodxD

cant do it, it only shows the outline of the xtrap error, i can tell its definitely an xtrap error message but i cant make it what it says, it crashes before i can it fully shows it, i saw it 1 time, dident think to take a ss, it said something about a external thing isent working properly or some bull like that