AVAST!

This is a discussion on AVAST! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone uses the AVAST antivirus, because I'm having problems with it. Whenever I turn on my computer the file Knight ...
Page: 1

Wink AVAST!

Someone uses the AVAST antivirus, because I'm having problems with it. Whenever I turn on my computer the file Knight Online.exe disappeared. Anyone know how to solve or only putting another antivirus?

Thank you

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I suppose if you put the knightonline folder into Avast's exception list, you should be fine. Google it thought, Avast should have that feature but I've never used Avast so no idea how to do so myself.

Banned Senior Member

add knightonline.exe to your exceptions

adding to exceptions does not work,had the exact same problem with my laptop while i was away so i fiddled with it some and ended up not even being able to uninstall avast....so i had to format and i simply bought bullguard for it instead

Now i am giving you another best antivirus security by Malware Removal which protect your computer in best way and keep always virus free. For any query take Mac OS Support.

you do not need to format your computer. Just simple, use avira free ^.^

i was very happy with avast .. but the last version bug my exe .. i was sad that day >.< now im using avira antivirus and is a good option for kol :P