AVG Masters?

This is a discussion on AVG Masters? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alrighty. This is going to be a long post about my problem about my computer. I turn my computer and ...
Page: 1

Lansing

Alrighty. This is going to be a long post about my problem about my computer.

I turn my computer and its like freezing every 2seconds, so i do Task Manager. 100% CPU. So i look and i got many [.exe files] I've never opened. So, lastnight, i Downloaded AVE Free Version. Its found about 6 trojans. So i Press HEAL. Next i see "NEW THREAT" and it never ask me to "heal" so when i go into the virus vault and i see, nothing, like i cant "HEAL this virus" So i maybe need to press Delete, but i think it just deletes it from the vault.

NOTICE: When i goto my task manager i also see "winword.exe" and i end that process and everything works fine. But i want to fix this so i can have a clean computer.

Here is picture of my AVG Virus Vault.

system u use?

if its xp then insert ur xp CD click on new instalation on disc and when its gets to that blue mode u have 2 options to install a new xp system on new disc and there is repair click on the repair on the disc u innstaled ur windows and wait a lil it should fix the problem i had same problem but not with AVG and dont use NEVER AVG FREE if u want to use good softwere for free use xoft spywere when u do that tell me how did it go