Aw man KO does suck

This is a discussion on Aw man KO does suck within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail, jaridathus! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been ...
Page: 1

jaridathuscus

Hail, jaridathus!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed using third-party tool, which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

CSR Sylvia

Knight Online Customer Support

i have been playing ko for 2.5 years on ares, and i tryed out the new server, for standing on a hill pressing z and skill with my mage trying to farm master items i get banned by some gm who walks by and pms me in turkish(on the so-called english speaking server) before i get dc'd....i pay for platinum, and before that have always been gold, i buy g1 credits so i can buy an autoloot for pet, i do everything legit and i get banned. and whats worse i get this as my ticket reply. probably the one millionth time someone has posted this, but i think it needs to be posted, and cheers to the next million people who have to post this see you in wow

Banned

...Who knew you're password?

Breh, that sucks so bad. At least K2 told you straight up.

Banned

sucks but i lost 1k usd by joining a random party on ronark 1 time was pretty nice

didinino

acting like a 3'rd party char in game gives the GM the right to ban u (and im talking about those ppl who put TS in werewolf, if a GM see u i will know why u got DC..:"|)

solution?

dont act like a macroer! dont use only ignition. dont use zr with archer, dont stand in 1 place and do nothing but that.

simple and easy.

more over,

if u DO wanna act like a macro, DON'T OPEN IT ON UR MAIN ACCOUNT DUH!!!!