Edana1?

This is a discussion on Edana1? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, i cant log to this server from 2 days? is it all time down? I am premmium and i ...
Page: 1

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Default Edana1?

hi, i cant log to this server from 2 days? is it all time down? I am premmium and i got every1 time i choose this server dc and once i got message "to many users logged in" o.O i think it not suposed apper for premium user... i got no problems to login to ares1 etc, only edana1 is problem :S

Kailean

Default Re: Edana1?

Originally posted by Kalais
    hi, i cant log to this server from 2 days? is it all time down? I am premmium and i got every1 time i choose this server dc and once i got message "to many users logged in" o.O i think it not suposed apper for premium user... i got no problems to login to ares1 etc, only edana1 is problem :S
    you noob, come back to ares baba :wub:

priest_

http://www.ko4life.com/serverstatus.html

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais
    you noob, come back to ares baba :wub:[/b]
    no need back, i am playing all time ares but no aoe atm :/ so i train my dlw edana char :P

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais

[/b]

server status r faked up since FD, i c servers down and i am in-game...

priest_

Originally posted by Kalais+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalais)</div>
    Originally posted by priest_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais

server status r faked up since FD, i c servers down and i am in-game...[/b]
    that's a different link

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by Kalais+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalais)
    <!--QuoteBegin-priest_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais

server status r faked up since FD, i c servers down and i am in-game...[/b]
    that's a different link [/b][/quote]

And how could you know that? Yea thought so.. K2 has server stability issues, my guess is that it fucks up the server statuses, sometimes they show online and you cant connect and offline while you are in.

priest_

Originally posted by Elrohir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elrohir)</div>
    Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)
    <!--QuoteBegin-priest_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais

server status r faked up since FD, i c servers down and i am in-game...
    that's a different link [/b]
    And how could you know that? Yea thought so.. K2 has server stability issues, my guess is that it fucks up the server statuses, sometimes they show online and you cant connect and offline while you are in.[/b][/quote]
    why the flaming douche bag? the link i gave him has worked 100% fine for me the past few days

ViSeH

nooooooooooo kala

Originally posted by ViSeH
    nooooooooooo kala
    lolx

btw. edana1 works, just need spam :/