Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned..

This is a discussion on Banned.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; log in to kow.com and check the reason of ban......
Page: 2

!Premier_Assassin!

lmfao, you think they actually banned 4k cheater's? LMFAO - most likely 90% of them are legit people.[/b]
    more like 95

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Peregrine and all the "Liaisons" For k2 can give me a fucking blow job. They all fucking suck [/b]
    Instead of flaming the other guy and trying to say he'll be the next buddha...maybe you should re-think your position and what you say. And no they don't suck, they actually help and get people unbanned. The mods however, suck.

friend in pathos leads a clan. 9 out of 21 members dissapeared. he hates koxpers more than any of us. 9 of his guys got banned. they all real life friends who never bug or koxp

Victory that comment u made towards me was unneccesary... i showed the guy some sympathy for his loses and offered some advice and u try and mawk me?[/b]
    No, I mawk the fact that you said google them or call them ROFL - It's fucking hilarious. You must be new to KO or someshit to even say to call them - everyone here knows theirs no such thing as customer support.

@ English
    I only meant that what he posted was completely retarded, Don't you agree? NO ONE has ever talked to K2 staff with their phone number's besides maybe a few - And they just got the run around and when they called back no one answered.

Banned

No, I mawk the fact that you said google them or call them ROFL - It's fucking hilarious. You must be new to KO or someshit to even say to call them - everyone here knows theirs no such thing as customer support.

@ English
    I only meant that what he posted was completely retarded, Don't you agree? NO ONE has ever talked to K2 staff with their phone number's besides maybe a few - And they just got the run around and when they called back no one answered.[/b]
    I have personally talked to TONS of k2 employee's, once you do get their phone # its pretty easy to get ahold of some that will help you. They answer their phones you just gotta know the right # to call and the EXT to use.

Banned

Throw chairs at their windows, i heard that works.

Only 5 more then I'm out yay D:

P.s. Victory is an asshole!

lil_mageskillz

@ English
    I only meant that what he posted was completely retarded, Don't you agree? NO ONE has ever talked to K2 staff with their phone number's besides maybe a few - And they just got the run around and when they called back no one answered.[/b]
    not every 1 knows everything about k2 like you do. some people just start playing. but ye if thats funny to you then ok lol.

Banned

friend in pathos leads a clan. 9 out of 21 members dissapeared. he hates koxpers more than any of us. 9 of his guys got banned. they all real life friends who never bug or koxp[/b]
    could be rental bugging , i hope all of those assholes getting banned also , i mean who wants someone to pk against ffs get rid of all of them

could be rental bugging , i hope all of those assholes getting banned also , i mean who wants someone to pk against ffs get rid of all of them[/b]
    wasn't out of that 9, to 7i had access to their account. they have chintin+8s and shard+3rb. they don't need rental =/ sad they got banned. was a good team.

Banned

wasn't out of that 9, to 7i had access to their account. they have chintin+8s and shard+3rb. they don't need rental =/ sad they got banned. was a good team.[/b]
    man its hard to say now a days , if you cc goes through for prem or w/e , and later declines for some random reason your account is banned, could be duped items could be a lot of reason , we will never know untill they ss there kol and show us the reason the gm did away with them , if legitily got banned for no reason i am very sorry for there loss , but to be honest i don't believe more then 3 people on this forum will fall into that category

Mixer

On the mykol webpage it said,'Merchanting Hacking' LMAO

That shit was patched a long time ago,i never used it and i got banned ROFL

idc level 43,fps +8 mds +8 and no jewelery fuk it :P

simple182

@ English
    Why dont you reply here with helpful information and stop being a fucking dick and grow up or dont reply at all. I have speaked with K2 over the phone before. I had a double charged on premium once and i Called them and so everything was fixed.
    As for a ban, try to send a CS ticket theyll probably tell you the reason.

Why dont you reply here with helpful information and stop being a fucking dick and grow up or dont reply at all. I have speaked with K2 over the phone before. I had a double charged on premium once and i Called them and so everything was fixed.
    As for a ban, try to send a CS ticket theyll probably tell you the reason.[/b]
    Yea, Okay - I'll give you some helpful information - Learn English, Their is no SPEAKED in a dictionary, You meant spoke.

Now you can't say I'm a dick now so yeah as I was saying.

You won't be getting unbanned - simple as that, the only people that get unbanned are the cheater's.

King0fKingZ

I think it is a bug

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast