Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned..

This is a discussion on Banned.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not a bug,k2 is stupid...
Page: 3

Mixer

not a bug,k2 is stupid

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Yea, Okay - I'll give you some helpful information - Learn English, Their is no SPEAKED in a dictionary, You meant spoke.

Now you can't say I'm a dick now so yeah as I was saying.

You won't be getting unbanned - simple as that, the only people that get unbanned are the cheater's.[/b]
    Whats the point of coming here after quitting ko, and talking bullsh1t to people ?

I have personally talked to TONS of k2 employee's, once you do get their phone # its pretty easy to get ahold of some that will help you. They answer their phones you just gotta know the right # to call and the EXT to use.[/b]

Which are?

Banned

Which are?[/b]
    Im not gonna put it on the forum, incase I need it sometime so they don't get hundreds of calls and then change their #.

man its hard to say now a days , if you cc goes through for prem or w/e , and later declines for some random reason your account is banned, could be duped items could be a lot of reason , we will never know untill they ss there kol and show us the reason the gm did away with them , if legitily got banned for no reason i am very sorry for there loss , but to be honest i don't believe more then 3 people on this forum will fall into that category[/b]
    90% of this forum used or still uses tbl/bug or koxp. thats a fact. they all were banned for third party tool and when they asked for show of proof, k2 closed the ticket. they all sending via BBB now.

Im not gonna put it on the forum, incase I need it sometime so they don't get hundreds of calls and then change their #.[/b]

PM info Plax.

Shane1911

Im not gonna put it on the forum, incase I need it sometime so they don't get hundreds of calls and then change their #.[/b]

Lame.

If you have quit KO like your profile indicates, what would you ever need it for again?

King0fKingZ

90% of this forum used or still uses tbl/bug or koxp. thats a fact. they all were banned for third party tool and when they asked for show of proof, k2 closed the ticket. they all sending via BBB now.[/b]
    absolute bullshit, the most are legit here well we have some cheaters here but this are not more then 20%

when u write 90% are babashopper thats more possible

Banned

Lame.

If you have quit KO like your profile indicates, what would you ever need it for again? [/b]
    I wouldn't but I never know I could come back someday or one of my friends might need help.

absolute bullshit, the most are legit here well we have some cheaters here but this are not more then 20%

when u write 90% are babashopper thats more possible[/b]
    '
    HAHAHAH You mean the most are """""legit""""" here... That means they use some hacks or bugs but act like they are 100% legit.. Not many 100% legit players ----IN THIS GAME PERIOD---

Pay attention on these forums you will see how many ppl admit to these things. Or say things that make it obvious but don't realize they said it like that.

It's funny when these bannings happen, we get to see whos hiding shit and getting caught

Trimline

uhm i was just trying to be helpful. and yes many have tlked to the k2 staff.. so stop flaming

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

yes u can have your acc back if you REALLY didnt made anything wrong
    just spam costumer suport (some said its not working, i really didnt tryed), with a lot of noob accounts with all the info
    and be hard telling how much money u gave to game.

Spl1nt3R

GM's just dont ban people like that, you must have done something wrong, and you dont have to cheat to get banned. Ive been playing this game for many years fair and square i never had ban problems eventhough i had many chars.. :unsure:

GM's just dont ban people like that, you must have done something wrong, and you dont have to cheat to get banned. Ive been playing this game for many years fair and square i never had ban problems eventhough i had many chars.. :unsure:[/b]
    lol - Gm's DO ban people for no reason I hate to say.

Hell, I was even macroing one time just to fuck around on top of a gm that was talking to me - he didn't even ban me [this was cypher mind you, everyone cheated their] all it does is depend on your luck. The only server I ever cheated was on cypher, and that was only to level 60 unlike anyone else their that cheated to level 80-83 lol.

tjamat

well my mage was lvl 75 and had a warrior with roc's +3 and alot of more good items.. this really sux.. how to send this CS? where can i send it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast