Blue Screen Error

This is a discussion on Blue Screen Error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just recently I've started getting this Blue screen every time I go to turn on my PC. It says something ...
Page: 1

Just recently I've started getting this Blue screen every time I go to turn on my PC. It says something about making sure I have enough room on my pc, which i do because i have 8 gb ram, more then normal. I've also deleted all my fraps and a bunch of movies and such. Probably cleared up about 20gbs and i still get this error. The second thing the error tells me is to make sure my harddrive and all is up to date with new updates, and my PC is all up-to-date I download every new update that is sent to my pc through that little pop up box with new seurity shit every now an then.

Just want to know if there is a easy solotuion to this before I go an make some calls. h34r:

Thanks

have u installed any new software or a driver for a hardware ?

for example, if uve vista and install xp drivers, u get a blue screen.

open ur pc on safemode and uninstall what uve installed before u started getting this error.

safemode = when u reboot or open ur pc, press f8 and wait a bit.

have u installed any new software or a driver for a hardware ?

for example, if uve vista and install xp drivers, u get a blue screen.

open ur pc on safemode and uninstall what uve installed before u started getting this error.

safemode = when u reboot or open ur pc, press f8 and wait a bit.[/b]
    That could be it ;o I do have vista and I dont really pay attention to what i install with those updates. This wont harm my PC or files/information in any way will it I hope? And how will I know what i uninstall if I dont exactly knoww hat I've installed in the first place :P

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i was just gettin the same thing happening to my comp. i had to reformat my drive. but it works fine now

kreshnik

if your still having the problem i suggest reformating it because it was happening to me and i did not have the cd so i had to pay $70 to reformat it thats possibly your best option and another thing would be to take vista off completely and just put in xp. it helps trust me .

That could be it ;o I do have vista and I dont really pay attention to what i install with those updates. This wont harm my PC or files/information in any way will it I hope? And how will I know what i uninstall if I dont exactly knoww hat I've installed in the first place :P[/b]
    Blue screen errors are most often an error in your OS. Since you have 8 gig ram I guess you have an 64 bit OS so you probably installed something wich isnt supposed to be on an 64 bit OS. With vista you can set your pc settings back in time, wich could be usefull here. Its somewere in controll panel, not sure.. Try it or try to find out what you installed wrong.