banned because of payment fraud -_-

This is a discussion on banned because of payment fraud -_- within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 Network is sayng that I tried to buy something from C&B and they didnt get the money that time.. ...
Page: 1

azi_1

K2 Network is sayng that I tried to buy something from C&B and they didnt get the money that time.. so thats why I got banned.. The problem however is that I havent even used C&B in 2 months (they can see that in my billing history) so there is no way how I would have used it in 6.7.2007 like they say.. I already sent ticket to CS but all they answered was the shit that I should contact C&B for more information well I did sent a letter to C&B too but they havent even answered me yet and it has been like 3 days now -_- so I would really like to know if any1 have got unbanned or do I even have any hope? :mellow: If I dont get unbanned was nice to know all of you ares players.. I wont pay the 78.90 dollars they are asking from me because I havent done anything wrong and I dont even know what I tried to buy from them that time <_<

greets: azi_1 from ares

Banned

you deserve it =D
    anyways its not like u really need to play ko , cause all u do is NT NT NT and it gets boring sometimes

I would recommand u pay the 78 and sell your character then for 400+ USD instnead of lossing it away like this

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Click and buy payments don&#39;t go out immediately like a credit/debit card/paypal payment does. They wait until the end of the month and then try to charge it. If there aren&#39;t funds for the payment when they try to charge it (which could be as much as 30 days after the purchase) then it becomes a bad payment.

They then give you something like 60 days to clear the bad payment, and THEN they turn to K2 and say "payment fraud".

Log on to clickandbuy website see when the missing payment is from. Check your bank records, then realise they never got their money and phone them up to pay them. They will then tell K2 to unban you.

Job done.

azi_1

Click and buy payments don&#39;t go out immediately like a credit/debit card/paypal payment does. They wait until the end of the month and then try to charge it. If there aren&#39;t funds for the payment when they try to charge it (which could be as much as 30 days after the purchase) then it becomes a bad payment.

They then give you something like 60 days to clear the bad payment, and THEN they turn to K2 and say "payment fraud".

Log on to clickandbuy website see when the missing payment is from. Check your bank records, then realise they never got their money and phone them up to pay them. They will then tell K2 to unban you.

Job done.[/b]
    So you are saying that there is no other way to get my account unbanned than pay that amount of money they are asking from me? <_< That would be stupid because I dont even know from where that 80 dollars bill comes from... :angry: I am not going to give K2 free money for nothing.. and from my billing history K2 have always got money from me when I have used C&B so this has to be some kind of mistake..

anyway this is what they sent me now.. <_<

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Daffodils

You think this is good? Or is this just another bullshit from them to try make me think they are doing something? :huh:

jolik

just make your C&B account balanced and write them to contact K2 after you have your payments cleared

Thomzz

I got the same problem... only thing is I&#39;m waiting for like 4 weeks already ... stupid click and buy :S

azi_1

Has any1 in here ever tried to send a letter to C&B? <_< I sent a letter to them like 5 days ago and they havent still answered me.. so I would just like to know if some1 in here has ever got any answers from them? :huh: Or the only way to contact them is whit phone? :huh:

Casa

Has any1 in here ever tried to send a letter to C&B? <_< I sent a letter to them like 5 days ago and they havent still answered me.. so I would just like to know if some1 in here has ever got any answers from them? :huh: Or the only way to contact them is whit phone? :huh:[/b]
    Its easier to phone there customer support team .. they resolved my $6 over ballance over the phone!

Proximus

what can you do if your CnB account has been terminated?...

Any way to clear the debt with Ko, to get unbanned?

(srry for old topic BumP>>> /search ftw!)