BANNED FROM KO4LIVE !!! i pray for ADMIN to read this

This is a discussion on BANNED FROM KO4LIVE !!! i pray for ADMIN to read this within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi my friend write this to our forum. preatorian forum : "I have been banned from ko4life. Today I learned ...
Page: 1

pernik

Default BANNED FROM KO4LIVE !!! i pray for ADMIN to read this

Hi my friend write this to our forum. preatorian forum :

"I have been banned from ko4life. Today I learned it was not my fault. Some noobs with same IP like me (our provider cover all of his users with same IP) broke some rules and "our" IP is banned ATM. Even users without registration and with 0 posts are banned. Nobody from Moses provider can't enter ko4life.
    So I would like to ask someone; please write to admins and let them know about. My nick on ko4life is Nagash_CZ and banned IP is 192.168.YYY.XXX (usually 192.168.200.XXX, but YYY can be different)
    Thank you in advance Smile"

what he have to do now?

jimfujitsu

That's what hapens when you buy 1 ip and you split it.

hej

But plz 192.168.x.x is a local ip, no one use it on Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i promise you Devile, Fest0 or anyone else havent banned those ip addresses, becuse it wouldent do shit

So when you have a ip 192.168.x.x you are on a LAN (Local Area Network), your conetced to a router that give you that ip number and then the router have the WAN ip (Wide Area Network or internet ip) and if your conected to the same router that your friend then they have banned your WAN ip.

ps. and 127.0.0.1 is your network card.

Aqu

Tell him to go www.whatismyip.com and give that IP.

Banned Senior Member

Nagash_CZ

IP address for this post
    213.xxx.xxx.xx [ 54 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
    Users posting from this IP address
    Nagash_CZ [ 54 Posts ] Search
    h0unt3r [ 12 Posts ]

Uhh... your getting your IP wrong