Novus/ xRebelx

This is a discussion on Novus/ xRebelx within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After knowing him for about a month we found out he was koxping in the last lunar war. He was ...
Page: 1

B@RTOK

Default Novus/ xRebelx

After knowing him for about a month we found out he was koxping in the last lunar war. He was kicked from the clan promptly after that. He is in Ares, don't trade/party with him for rist of getting hacked/banned. Trident also played this character but my clan believes he wouldn't do this, I don't know much on this as I wasn't in the war, but w/e just don't bother with him.

Trident

So, This is the real RebelXX,/ Novus/ Whatever U wanna call me on tridents Screename cause Im to lazy to register.

First off your clan "SUN" is not your clan its XEONS.
    secondly, your leader combos on his sin with 1 hand? LOL
    thirdly, I Can Own U All 1 vs 1, and if u wanna do it bring sun to ares 1 arena
    fourthly, I Dont Go to Wars Trident does U say he USE KOXP CAUS HE HAVE 2 MINOR? lol are retarded or just fucken stupid? he has 2 minor, and u heard from people who dont even know me or trident that I koxpd on lunar war which is complete bullshit.
    fifthly fuck You.

last but not least u have a nerve to not only insult me by posting this garbadge but about my friend, me and kaz work hard not only lvling but pking, we are legit players, u post this shit with no proof
    no screenshots which makes u look like a fucken idiot.

and if ur clan wants to accuse us, COme on bring ur clan for a vs, I'll beat u all 1 vs 1 and so will trident it makes no difference. u have the nerve to post this accaustion on a forum? yet when we were in arena last nite u said nothing of this u were kissing my ass.

I leave this at that, Im simply sticking up for myself to anyone whos reading this, Bartok is a fucken idiot.

next time get proof, to back up ur arguments,

So Get me n tridents Dick Outta ur mouth cause we dont want u or sun Sucking it fucken homos.

K thanks see ur gay faggot asses in Cz When I See u and ur clan around I'll make sure to kill u all.

Ryan-

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

So, This is the real RebelXX,/ Novus/ Whatever U wanna call me on tridents Screename cause Im to lazy to register.

First off your clan "SUN" is not your clan its XEONS.
    secondly, your leader combos on his sin with 1 hand? LOL
    thirdly, I Can Own U All 1 vs 1, and if u wanna do it bring sun to ares 1 arena
    fourthly, I Dont Go to Wars Trident does U say he USE KOXP CAUS HE HAVE 2 MINOR? lol are retarded or just fucken stupid? he has 2 minor, and u heard from people who dont even know me or trident that I koxpd on lunar war which is complete bullshit.
    fifthly fuck You.

last but not least u have a nerve to not only insult me by posting this garbadge but about my friend, me and kaz work hard not only lvling but pking, we are legit players, u post this shit with no proof
    no screenshots which makes u look like a fucken idiot.

and if ur clan wants to accuse us, COme on bring ur clan for a vs, I'll beat u all 1 vs 1 and so will trident it makes no difference. u have the nerve to post this accaustion on a forum? yet when we were in arena last nite u said nothing of this u were kissing my ass.
    I leave this at that, Im simply sticking up for myself to anyone whos reading this, Bartok is a fucken idiot.

next time get proof, to back up ur arguments,
    So Get me n tridents Dick Outta ur mouth cause we dont want u or sun Sucking it fucken homos.

K thanks see ur gay faggot asses in Cz When I See u and ur clan around I'll make sure to kill u all.
    Ryan-[/b]
    i knew it was u... Bartok i told u and Quitit that this guy was the real RebelXX... Ryan he was kicked from Aftermath for being caught using koxp and just being a general asshole