Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Banned or something?

This is a discussion on Banned or something? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so i posted my costume on KO forums and they said it was inapropriate and they blocked my forum ...
Page: 1

dartagon

ok so i posted my costume on KO forums and they said it was inapropriate and they blocked my forum account and i cant access to my In game account, it says they r doing a maintenance, they sended me a e-mail will some activation key so i can now logg in the website, but still my forum account blocked and my ingame account still doing the same shits

if anyone could help me solves this fucking tard stupifity i would appreciate

heres the thing

heres the famous costume that did all those shits.....

thx in advance

-dartagon

ya... that was extremely innappropriate.

Either way, thats extremely stupid to ban an in-game account because of that. Maybe shouldent have posted your in game name... at least then they would have to guess.

lime

lol dumbass

Sorry but you owned urself...

Jason269

You got owned dude. Why would you even post that? nothing to do with halloween rofl, well yeh they said they will ban in-game accounts, i guess they perm banned yours how the hell they know your in-game id?

dartagon

lol the guy before me posted mickle jackson, i was thinking of doing this with bin ladin lol ^^. at the end i found some bush picture and put it there...... really shouldnt have

fuck off. all i wanted to do was joking -.- this is gay

i dont know how the heck they got my ingame id

this is just stupid to ban for that -.-

i played since 2 years and ive just came back on the game lol (lvl 65 and everyone is 80 xD)

thats fucked up seriously.

whassup

your a fucking fool, yea your movie was good, but fuck me, are some kind of moron? putting your game nick in there which means they know what account its registered to..... now stop posting its your problem you brought it on yourself now go find somthing else to do...

lime

they got your ingame name from your head, look above it zzz

Hostibus

well hmm ... they`re banning stupid ppl -> thats correct and u cant do anything - they can bring u like 50 bannable reasons just because of that screen... and its prolly against law there -.-

maybe he blurred it out but still ur ip = on forum and it = ur account and in the forum tos it says they will ban u for forum activity

wat does ur website say the ban is its probly just a 30 day ban or maybe even just 3 day unno

mammlea2

you totally deserve it

for putting that shit ur were right 2 have sumthing happen mayb not ingame ban thats why putting ingame names isn't always right. but i dont feel sorry for u. there are very strong issues and views on the bin laben saga and that ss didn't help. k2 were covering there own backs but giving relevent punishment

dartagon

lol thinking of ths i feel fucking gay xD

i was at school seeking for some costume and this idea came to me... DARN!, the bush wasnt even supposed to be there :S, add it at the end because i found my pic empty lol.

and even if i had blur my name, my forum name is dartagon and ive put my name there like fagg lol.

i dont know if its a perm ban or something, its not even written on my KO account (on site) that im banned.

PS: im not an al qaida member lol xDDDDD, im canadian ^^, doesent mean i love bin laden or hate bush, i dont really care of them ^^, WHY THIS STUPIDITY CAME IN MY HEAD GRRRR

i dont know if i had inversed the heads they would not be all this shit but anyway, whats happened, happened, now i need to accept my consequences...

wasnt playing on it anyway :P, cant do a shit now in xig with all those babashopped high lvl babas, 9/10 humans are lvl 72+ and if hes not 70, he got some big shit item because of the market that totaly collapsed.

and dont think im a freaking freak just because of this ss lol :P, this dont reflects my personality at all, did that for fun but it did all except that arf.

trying to deal with gms :S

wish me good luck

a sort of appology i guess.

well it clearly states several times not to post inappropriate costumes ...lol, your probably banned 3-30 days im guessing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast