Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Banned or something?

This is a discussion on Banned or something? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thing is you were banned for posting the wrong winner amongst 2 murderers. You weren't banned for showing a cut ...
Page: 3

dartagon

Thing is you were banned for posting the wrong winner amongst 2 murderers. You weren't banned for showing a cut off head. The ban ultimately comes from everyone saying: either you are with us or against us.

Any sane person at K2 not wanting to do a political statement would have removed your post and sent you a PM, if they believed a cut off head is unsuitable for the KO community (which I do believe it is, since children are playing). This is of course if you didn't post similar stuff several times before and got sent that message then.[/b]
    lol i posted this and when i came back to check replies, my forum account was banned, try to logg into ingame account, banned too they didnt even send me a message.

i sent them a CS and they replied me this

and for Many: a guy before me posted michel jackson, got banned same time as me fore for like 1 day, and only his forum account, and i dont kno why the fuck they banned my ingame account -.-l still shocked. it doesnt really have something even ! TINNY FUCKING BIT! close to ingame lol. anyway they own their servers and they are responsibles for all their shits, still banning ppl that post osamma costume rather than hackers or dupers-------1 word, GG!

Banned

Anyway Nice Costume xDD

Vikema

Anyway Nice Costume xDD[/b]
    +1 :lol:

bazzeeka

yeh man tell em to ggf bunch of shit no cunt can have fun anymore :|

Kluez

send an email pleeing to be unbanned, and offer to buy premium.. it could work :lol:

banned..how gay

dartagon

send an email pleeing to be unbanned, and offer to buy premium.. it could work :lol:[/b]
    lol yeah :P, i wasnt a source of money for them so they dont care of me :P

owned yourself :P
    maibe you dont know but the forum is conected to your acount ingame.
    if you dont have a ingameacount you cant post on the forum h34r:

but nice ss you made

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

lol...gg

Lvzbel

I really find this funny but i dont see anything wrong on the pic is just a jokes millions of jokes like that have been post it all over and this is not a big deal at least for me
    but at the same time sorry for your lost account

dragunmaster

that costume is hilarious, but its gay you got banned for that GM's are a little weird these days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123