Banned without reason..

This is a discussion on Banned without reason.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account Name: ####### Character Name: Date/Time: 2007-04-03 07:45:00 Type of inqury: block999 Entered by: Brizo Remarks: Third Party Tools. Third ...
Page: 1

influcted

Account Name: #######
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2007-04-03 07:45:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: Brizo
    Remarks: Third Party Tools. Third Party Tools. influcted - koxp party. Ares

I'm level 46 and logged in for like an hour,barely played, was in a party with a fellow 45 who wasn't even Koxping what the fuck?! How am I suppose to appeal

you were in a party that was koxping

influcted

I was in a party with 1 guy and he was talking with me and we weren't constantly standing and stuff we sat etc and he wasnt firing arrows constantly either

influcted

Everytime I try to submit my appeal it ''times me out'' yeah right. Way to go KO easy money this way huh

Everytime I try to submit my appeal it ''times me out'' yeah right. Way to go KO easy money this way huh[/b]
    2 nights ago i tried to buy gold prem, didn't work so i tried again, didn't work, so i logged out. checked bank history and it charged me 24.99$ twice ^^ no gold prem

thedevilsmanner

2 nights ago i tried to buy gold prem, didn't work so i tried again, didn't work, so i logged out. checked bank history and it charged me 24.99$ twice ^^ no gold prem[/b]
    Same as me
    And got banned for ask if i can get refund..