BB Ko Come2Vs

This is a discussion on BB Ko Come2Vs within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my password wasnt working so I used forgotten password and now no such registered id......
Page: 1

manveerj

So my password wasnt working so I used forgotten password and now no such registered id...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So my password wasnt working so I used forgotten password and now no such registered id...[/b]
    That means your pw is too long. Try using the first 12 letters of your pw.

TopCat

That means your pw is too long. Try using the first 12 letters of your pw.[/b]
    i saw the character naked in g1 clanless.. so .. i presume hacked?

manveerj

i saw the character naked in g1 clanless.. so .. i presume hacked?[/b]
    again? goes to log *

TopCat

again? goes to log *[/b]

did u get it back?

manveerj

did u get it back?[/b]
    got char back none of the stuffs tho >.>

TopCat

got char back none of the stuffs tho >.>[/b]
    that is so sad.. really its come down to this at the end.. hack koxp.. gold farmer.. ccheaters.. scammers. wat not..

manveerj

that is so sad.. really its come down to this at the end.. hack koxp.. gold farmer.. ccheaters.. scammers. wat not..[/b]
    yea it sux even more cuz as usual just auto response from cs... But it was in 20 mins so thats a record h34r:

TopCat

yea it sux even more cuz as usual just auto response from cs... But it was in 20 mins so thats a record h34r:[/b]
    ok
    well i lost some uniques once and had ss of them sealed i sent a ticket and they returned 4 out of the 5 i lost
    so i was happy.. so try it if u go ss bro

manveerj

ok
    well i lost some uniques once and had ss of them sealed i sent a ticket and they returned 4 out of the 5 i lost
    so i was happy.. so try it if u go ss bro[/b]
    Got compensated but cant log into website no more. for my 18~ gbs of items and sc,s I got chitin set +6 and mds +5...

TopCat

Got compensated but cant log into website no more. for my 18~ gbs of items and sc,s I got chitin set +6 and mds +5...[/b]
    hmm some ppl are unlucky i guess..
    sorry bro