How to make a good pk movie?

This is a discussion on How to make a good pk movie? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys. Well, lately, i've decided to make a pk movie but some questions are occuring which can't be avoided ...
Page: 1

Uzu

Hi guys.
    Well, lately, i've decided to make a pk movie but some questions are occuring which can't be avoided to be asked xD

1st Question:
    Which program should i use to record? any suggestions on a program and how to get youtube hd quality?

2nd:
    Which program should I use to edit it? Sony Vegas is a good one but I don't think I'll pay about 800 euro to purchase it so I will find a way somehow to avoid it but use it.. :P

help is respected

Hi guys.
    Well, lately, i've decided to make a pk movie but some questions are occuring which can't be avoided to be asked xD
    1st Question:
    Which program should i use to record? any suggestions on a program and how to get youtube hd quality?

2nd:
    Which program should I use to edit it? Sony Vegas is a good one but I don't think I'll pay about 800 euro to purchase it so I will find a way somehow to avoid it but use it.. :P
    help is respected [/b]

1st u can use:

1. Gamecam
    2. Guncam
    3. Fraps

2nd u can use:

1. Windows Movie Maker
    2. Sony Vegas
    3. Pinacle studio 12

sony is a very good program but its like 400-500 euros so go go movie maker

Banned

*cough*piratebay*cough*

I'm pretty sure only like 1 or 2 people here, if that, have bought Sony Vegas. Just not worth the price if you are not a professional making living with it.

*cough*piratebay*cough*

I'm pretty sure only like 1 or 2 people here, if that, have bought Sony Vegas. Just not worth the price if you are not a professional making living with it.[/b]
    proffesionals would never use vegas ^_^
    got a link to both vegas and fraps for free on our clan forum, send me a pm if u want a link i'd recommend these programs because vegas is really easy to use, u just need to practise a little And fraps because thats the program that gives u the best quality.

ArminVanBuuren

If u want to get good quality on video, try gamecam or fraps, the paid version... the demo versions just give u seconds of recording and in low quality (640 x 480 I think).

For edition is true, Vegas is the best one, but u'd have to pay a shitload for it and for a game video is not worth it...true, some here have it but because we work it for a living (yeah, I have it :P ) or if u can get one, try premiere pro with after effects, not as good as vegas, but will help. Movie maker is just in case u want to do a simple movie, if u don't care about effects, u don't wanna take quite some time editing and u won't play with the music for the video, then go movie maker.

A former clanie from Lineage 2 made an awesome video quite some time ago, from our raids against some other clans. Is not the same as KO ofc, but the effects he made are impressive. He used the Vegas Video program, with VirtualDub for video capture, some photoshop and magix music maker for the music edition. The results were too good imho. if u wanna see what can be done, then try just watching some of the video, specially the intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxpOKZYzDdI...feature=related

You could also ask Chusco, afaik he did a pretty nice edition to his pk video trailer also.

PS: if u wanna edit it as a pro, then try getting a mac and using Final Cut :P

Banned

And how do you set them up?

ArminVanBuuren

And how do you set them up? [/b]
    That would depend on what u mean...u asking about how to set the programs up or how to set the video edition up? :P