hey guys, need help with login

This is a discussion on hey guys, need help with login within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ive been tryin to get into the game for like 2 days and i always get the same problem... ...
Page: 1

idoed

Default hey guys, need help with login

well ive been tryin to get into the game for like 2 days and i always get the same problem... after i write the id and pass nothing happens and after like 20 mins i get dc... if some 1 can try to help me fix that problem i will be very thankfull

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by idoed View Post
    well ive been tryin to get into the game for like 2 days and i always get the same problem... after i write the id and pass nothing happens and after like 20 mins i get dc... if some 1 can try to help me fix that problem i will be very thankfull
    - Try to disable antivirus
    - Check if you got the latest patch

idoed

anti virus is off + ye got the newst=[
    seriously i donow what to do.... now even the launcher not working.l.....
    just back to ko after long break and since the hackers m not abble to log in:P
    life sux xD
    pls try to help me hehe

Banned

anti virus is off + ye got the newst=[
    seriously i donow what to do.... now even the launcher not working.l.....
    just back to ko after long break and since the hackers m not abble to log in:P
    life sux xD
    pls try to help me hehe
    - Try to re-install KO and see if it works.
    - Try to manually patch and start KO without launcher (follow this guide: HOW-TO: Skip the Launcher)

idoed

well, did both, well yesterday i loged in somehow once but after like 2 hours of trying....
    its still doing non after i write the pass and id ..

Banned

well, did both, well yesterday i loged in somehow once but after like 2 hours of trying....
    its still doing non after i write the pass and id ..
    try to log in with different account and check your account if it's the right region

idoed

well done, still not workin i guess i will just move to ko4 life server meanwhile.. damn i just got all my gear on my char lolz xD , any way tnx alot for the tryinng realy nice that there are ppl like u who tryin to help

Banned

I had it to an few weeks ago, I redownloaded it from all the download sites:P
    Reinstalled, and then it worked!

NastyBastard

ye download client again, and try from different site, then try installing patches manually, gLuck