Beatrix hacked/scammed

This is a discussion on Beatrix hacked/scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So when beatrix was watching a movie he decides to log on and his hb6 and other items are gone. ...
Page: 1

So when beatrix was watching a movie he decides to log on and his hb6 and other items are gone. He had been trying to get the email changed for a while because the owner of the email was Antechrist in this forums, we had gotten the acc a long time ago and we never worried because antechrist was a gg, but then when we got the chance to change the email he gave antechrist the pw to the acc so that he could send us the email change shit. Like i said when he logged on his items were gone. the only other people that know the acc/pw is me, beatrix aka papps, illusions. The only possible explanation is that antechrist logged the account and took the items, yes beatrix is a dumb fuck for not changing the pw after he gave it to him but its the fact that its gone now and he is the only one that could have taken the shit. So antechrist if its not you and you have proof go ahead and post in here but until we find out who if we do, you are the prime suspect.

LolFireMageK

Woah wtf, Sorry to hear Bea. You were pretty motivated to get 72

Hope you find out who did it and get your stuff back.

Take care.

Antechrist

Fuking noob dont accuse without proof you are a moron , i didn&#39;t play knight online for 1 month , i dont have the expansion on my computer so shut up fuking noob , i am not a scammer ho and look that fuknig liar

has you can see on the screenshot he said he change the email ,pass and etc.. so how could i scam him hum?
    Last thing noob watch my selling list on diez merchant and you will see that i dont give a shit of an hb +6 noob

sry for my english but i hate fuking liars

bibibobobubu

He won&#39;t play anymore KO from 1 month, like that. how he could scam -_-
    all french/quebec guy know him, and know how he&#39;s trustable.
    I have myself made 2 trade with him, and share some item. never one problem.
    Not possible.

You share the account with your friend, don&#39;t seek...

Antechrist

last thing , about what server are you talking about? stupid dumb

Papps

i didnt tell this retard to post this shit, i sent a pm to be nice. i hadnt change my password since then only my email. it was stupid of me not to change it as soon as i could but i thought after 7 months it would be safe :S

anyways im hoping k2 will tell me the area of the ip that logged during 6pm - 8 pm gmt-7 that will tell me who it was but i seriously doubt that i will ever recieve any information cuz k2 blows anyways all just ignore this moomoo is a fucktard.

p.s. this wont make me not want to get 72 :S just 88% to go

Boyce

ownt pls scammer

I DONT GET IT! if you dont have ko installed on your computer how are you selling this shit? If you dont play ko anymore HOW are you selling this shit?

IllusionS

Hey I don&#39;t have the info no more, you guys change the pw long time ago! :P

As for antechrist, I don&#39;t see why you are going off on a flamefest over such a trivial questioning if you have nothing to hide.

Oh wells its only an hb+6!

i dont see how u can be selling items if u havent played ko for months and you dont have it on your comp o_O i dont understand

Antechrist

Fucking idiot , you dont understand because you are stupid, i didn&#39;t sold any item yet so i dont need to install it, and if i sell one my friend (apecakk on the forum) can give the item to the buyer cuz he plays on my account... so shut up moron...

Ho and papps is right , you are a retard momoo.

Jacoli

Fucking idiot , you dont understand because you are stupid, i didn&#39;t sold any item yet so i dont need to install it, and if i sell one my friend (apecakk on the forum) can give the item to the buyer cuz he plays on my account... so shut up moron...
    Ho and papps is right , you are a retard momoo.[/b]

Man I hope you get muted, being beaten up in school does not give you a reason to flame others over the internet, Nice life.

5DollahSuckySucky

Man I hope you get muted, being beaten up in school does not give you a reason to flame others over the internet, Nice life.[/b]
    lol@ u getting at people blaming it on their lives

Antechrist

Jacob , i think you confused your life and mine ...

TwistTheKnife

Seal items please