Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I needz new graphic card

This is a discussion on I needz new graphic card within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Otay, so basically the title says it all. I NEED a new one, I have 2.5g of RAM so that ...
Page: 1

D4rkBP

Otay, so basically the title says it all. I NEED a new one, I have 2.5g of RAM so that isn't a problem I just need a new graphic card so I can get better FPS, run WoW smoothly

Any opinions on what I should get? I'm trying to keep it under 200$ :X

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Give me full specification of ur PC first and link to the shop where you are going to buy it .

D4rkBP

Ok let me get on that right now...

Edit:

Theres the first part..

Site: http://www.newegg.com

D4rkBP

I think that should do. If you need anything else or erased something I shouldn't of tell me :P I'm not that big on knowing what to/not to delete

D4rkBP

Will that graphic card fit in mah computer? Thats all I'm worried about

It looks like you will have to do some measurements. :P

evilwevel

Will that graphic card fit in mah computer? Thats all I'm worried about [/b]
    you blocked out the only real valuable piece of information in that 2nd screenshot :lol:

we need system manufacturer and the model. (basically your motherboard's manufacturer and model) so we can google it and see what kind of slots it has (pci-e, agp, ...)

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Celeron 2,0 GHz its very old CPU . I don't think new graphic card will help you that much ,you would have to change ur CPU too .If this is a celeron from P4 family it would be better if you change it . Parts of your Pc must be more or less at the same level of power so even with the best available card for agp 8x and slow CPU it still will be slow coz of ur PC . Pc works at speed of ur slowest part .

If you want as to help you provide FULL specification of PC(mother board,graphic card etc ) you can use program like Everest to do it.
    At this time theres not much we can do about it.

sexyrexy

You have to get a AGP Video card.

No matter what kind of card you get, You will be getting freeze ups in the new expansion of WoW So that mean's no Wintergrasp or alot of things. But good luck to ya :P

HIS Hightech H385Q512ANP Radeon HD 3850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 AGP 4X/8X HDCP Ready IceQ 3 Turbo Video Card

SAPPHIRE 100228L Radeon HD 3850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 AGP 4X/8X HDCP Ready Video Card

evilwevel

You have to get a AGP Video card.[/b]
    you sure ?

because it said :

Graphics Controller
    Graphics Processor / Vendor NVidia GeForce 6100
    Installed Size 128 MB (max)

and

Expansion / Connectivity
    Expansion Bays Total (Free) 2 Internal , 1 External
    Expansion Slots Total (Free) 2 ( 0 ) x Memory , 1 ( 0 ) x 8-in-1 Digital media manager , 2 ( 2 ) x PCI Express x16 , 2 ( 2 ) x PCI

which both say it should be a pci-express card =/

and for the card itself, just check on newegg.com there are about 60 cards that are good for your price range etc. with comparable specs. , just find whatever card you think is best.

D4rkBP

Well no thats not my computer, I had a new motherboard installed cause my graphics card died last year, my friend had an old free one so I just took it

My second picture the System model is DLN-5200 DLN-5100

evilwevel

Well no thats not my computer, I had a new motherboard installed cause my graphics card died last year, my friend had an old free one so I just took it

My second picture the System model is DLN-5200 DLN-5100[/b]
    nvm then, thought sexyrexy was OP :unsure:

sexyrexy

eh first picture had t6216 in it so i gave you what that normally has didnt know it had a new mobo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast