bezoar of glyptodont

This is a discussion on bezoar of glyptodont within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i need help i was killing glyptodont and i got 380 bezoar of glyptodont, but now i cant sell ...
Page: 1

wawa43

hey
    i need help

i was killing glyptodont and i got 380 bezoar of glyptodont, but now i cant sell anything in npcs and cant merchant and use inn hostes, a friend told me that it's a bug that you cant get more than 200 bezoar.

do anyone know what i need to do?

o already tried to destroy , trade ,merchant

i dont know what to do

thc for help

razzy

yes there is a "bugg" where u cant have more then a certain amount of bezoars. Your best chance is to contact a GM, or CS. be advised, they COULD think you duped them.

wawa43

but how i can contact gm?
    =p
    sorry i dont know how to make it
    =p

razzy

but how i can contact gm?
    =p
    sorry i dont know how to make it
    =p[/b]

well depending on which server you play, there are certain GM's with certain names, ask your friends or stuff. You can try to PM them. If not try sending a CS ticket telling them to delete the certain item, and tell them that it is a bugg and explain the situation.

wawa43

well depending on which server you play, there are certain GM's with certain names, ask your friends or stuff. You can try to PM them. If not try sending a CS ticket telling them to delete the certain item, and tell them that it is a bugg and explain the situation.[/b]

what is a cs ticket?
    =p
    lol
    i am too noob
    =D
    thx for help razzy

razzy

what is a cs ticket?
    =p
    lol
    i am too noob
    =D
    thx for help razzy[/b]
    CS ticket meaning, you can logg into the website, and go on "sumbit ticket". Pick the categories this problem falls into and explain the situation. ( they usually reply within 24 hours)

Also, im not guarenteeing you will get any help what so ever. So dont get your hopes high. And if your new to this game, take it in your stride and quit(no offense) cuz this is prolly the worse game for begginers to adjust to since it tis sooo UN- USER FRIENDLY.

here's link to all of GM name in all server

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=146487&hl=

i cant find it in this forum so i just copy from official forum..