Website problem

This is a discussion on Website problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kk guys, i got a problem logging into the website. I tried to loggin asked for my new sq and ...
Page: 1

arko

Kk guys, i got a problem logging into the website.

I tried to loggin asked for my new sq and verification code and stuff. I just pasted my code and clicked next by accident, i forgot to input the rest.

now the website loads to a blank page whenever i try to log in. Anyone know what to do? I can't even send in a ticket lol i can't log in =(

tips and support plz <3

arko

Posted on the official english forum, hope they can help as well.

>.<

MyDreAm

website is maybe offline, check other topic

ElektraWins

Happens a lot to me, I just retry it again and again until it works, it may take up to ten times!
    But yeah they&#39;re doing a special maintenance so it&#39;s kinda slow and glitchy now, may wanna try later.

arko

i dont&#39; think it is a website busy signal or anything, it just won&#39;t let me log lol it&#39;s the stupid account auto update

React

it happens over time dude, it happens to me when i change my info or w/e r even log in try like 4 times and your in.

Roberto

I have same problem, i update and secure my acount with mozilla , and later i logid with internet explorer on my acount, because something is fuked and i got eror or blank page

arko

I have same problem, i update and secure my acount with mozilla , and later i logid with internet explorer on my acount, because something is fuked and i got eror or blank page[/b]

+1

it&#39;s not something you can log back on after a few tries, i&#39;ve been trying all night <<

Mozilla or IE doens&#39;t matter, it&#39;s the site

TheGreatMp3

After you login to the site please try to click this link

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/update_account.php

It appears there update page is currently offline for maintenence

arko

BUMP still need help