Fucken Gay Shit Ko Help Me FTP ERROR

This is a discussion on Fucken Gay Shit Ko Help Me FTP ERROR within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i manual patched ko... cause of the ftp error then i extracted teh files and changed server... i clicked ko ...
Page: 1

arruda76r

i manual patched ko... cause of the ftp error

then i extracted teh files
    and changed server...

i clicked ko and it said updated complete! i went crazy and ran around the house about 99 times then clicked launch

then i went to pick my server and it said please get teh newwest client or osmethign like taht then closed!

now when i lcick it, it says ftp error again...

my latest patch is 1718

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

does it say patch 1718 in top right of option?

arruda76r

does it say patch 1718 in top right of option?[/b]
    not when i open it so i put 1718 then press save changes and start... then same problem

and then once i try doing it again for some reason it doesent say 1718 so i type it in and press save changes and start and same problem ftp error thingy

i try once more and same problem

arruda76r

dam now im having the connection problem again so i need to fix that before i fix the patch problem ... i hate my computer im going and buying a laptop ffs

Buff0

im having the same problem as you, i tried to send a support ticket to them. but you know how it goes.
    "unfortunately i cant help you with it. so i will send it around to another person who sends it to another person. and then it will end up coming back to me. so just fucking give up"

i didnt buy plat prem to not play...

Yun_Yuuzhan

I've had this problem before too, I always end up re-installing KO and then entering the command 'ipconfig /flushdns' in a cmd.exe window. Then the game patches and works ok again.