Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BigPappaWide

This is a discussion on BigPappaWide within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur site e-mail was a msn?...
Page: 2

garfieldbr

ur site e-mail was a msn?

wideload620

the account was registered 2 a hotmail account which got hacked once that was done all they did was sumbit a lost password which is sent 2 my account and boom its gone

SoulFamily

omg papa

makes me realy sad to hear

bill, bob and the others are sad aswell. greets from them

pm me later on msn

ViSeH

Moved

Damn sorry to hear that pappa gl getting it back.

wideload620

Ive manage 2 gain some control of the account but hotmail is still out of my control

wideload620

The Follow Up 2 my request 4 a rollback
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In accordance with our terms of service; we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes experience loss. Please note that in certain cases we may choose to award certain items to help players get back to par. Unfortunately, at this time there will be no restorations of this sort on your account since it appears that you already possess better items than we would be able to provide for you. I understand that loss of items can be frustrating and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting!

Um let's get this straight the items in question where borrowed 4 the lunar war.

Funny reply

RAZ0R

that sux, i got just about the same reply for my request

wideload620

Well they investergated my account and when they did found i had some gear which i borrowed off a friend and they claim its my own so they have refused any sort of compainstaion rollback or what ever and in no uncertain terms quite fucking messageing us lmao.

Well i have some gear which im currently borrowing from a friend thanks 2 all those that have offered help and support ill cya all ingame.

Banned

a GG is hacked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12