biig problem!

This is a discussion on biig problem! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i moved to other place so i didnt have internet for 1 week..so i downloaded KO once again and now ...
Page: 1

coffiscithur

i moved to other place so i didnt have internet for 1 week..so i downloaded KO once again and now i got it but i cant start installation i click install and then theres error report and options for send report or dont send..please someone help me.any help is welcome.

coffiscithur

bump!

luckyboy

Hi
    Try to desinstall the game then enter in "c:\program files" u will find the folder Knightonline. Delete the whole folder then try to reinstall the game. If the problem persist, post it here again.

luckyboy

If it didnt work and as u said it doesnt even begin the installation, delete the setup file and download it again. It seems it has not been downloaded well and that's why it is not running. Good luck.

coffiscithur

well i should try that other dl place...i used download.com but with that it didnt work..

coffiscithur

omfg it stopps the download at 88% and then it says this:Setup.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. and then i can choose between send error report or dont send....

no KO for u, sir

luckyboy

download getright and it should be ok. Even if the download is stoped or u r disconnected from the internet, u will be able to continue from where u stopped the download. Good luck again