Bitch keeps shutting down my comp.

This is a discussion on Bitch keeps shutting down my comp. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my computer repair class this fat bitch in the front of class keeps using remote shutdown on everyones computers ...
Page: 1

cRuX

In my computer repair class this fat bitch in the front of class keeps using remote shutdown on everyones computers in class. It logs me off and shuts down my computer.. The reason she can do it is because all of the computers are connected to the network..I can't disconnect my computer from the network either. Does anyone know any commands I can do to keep my computer from being shutdown?

Lag0nx

command
    /Grab_pistol_Shoot_fat_bitch

PSYK0SIN

command
    /Grab_pistol_Shoot_fat_bitch[/b]
    +1

Wow, don't be a pussy dude, slap that bitch. Tell the teacher and get her kicked from class. Wanna own her? Get a video cam of her doing it and present it before the whole school.

just /PWN ALL FAT BITCHES

cRuX

just /PWN ALL FAT BITCHES[/b]
    HILARIOUS...ta geuelle get serious. And the teacher won't do shit to her cause he's a dumbfuck and it's a vo-tech class..she graduated last year but since she had 2 kids she's now paying for vocational schooling to finish the classes she missed while giving birth..So he won't do shit to her since she pays and we're just part of the High School.

what you need to do is keep doing it to her, have a couple friends help u do it

or teach everyone in your class how to do it, so after a couple classes or a few minutes of everyones computer getting restarted, the teacher will have to do something, or the school tech's will have to find a way to fix it.

this happened at our school, there was a way to eject other peoples disks and faggets were doing this all class long until they somehow fixed it.

well if you can find a way do disconnect from the network.. do it.. and theres an easy way to dissconect her from remote shit.. close airmport but then you cant play ko since theres no net :P buy your own pc or something and bring it in class :P

sit near the bitch and make sure she cant do it or just fuck her shit up if shes using a pc id fucking unplug her shit

wOLfi

deactivate ur connection in the network thing or spamm her pc with ping's till the whole fuking net is lagging :P

hej

If you get up some countdown until shutdown, go start run and write: shutdown -a

Other you can do is in windows firewall or what ever software firewall you have on the computer you can block here ip-adress so she cant send comands to your computer.

cRuX

If you get up some countdown until shutdown, go start run and write: shutdown -a

Other you can do is in windows firewall or what ever software firewall you have on the computer you can block here ip-adress so she cant send comands to your computer.[/b]
    Ok, thanks this worked..and I can't do shit to her computer she's logged into a computer on the network, but not the same ones as the rest of the class.. and these are school computers on the school network so I can't unplug shit or anything or I'll get in trouble.. and everyone in the class knows how to do it but we don't know what her computer name is cause she logged into another class' computer

nk121

Ok, thanks this worked..and I can't do shit to her computer she's logged into a computer on the network, but not the same ones as the rest of the class.. and these are school computers on the school network so I can't unplug shit or anything or I'll get in trouble.. and everyone in the class knows how to do it but we don't know what her computer name is cause she logged into another class' computer[/b]
    Give her a donut, that'll keep her busy a while.

And then look at the Remote Access Log and shut that bitch down for good.

mrtg

ownt