Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BitComet problem

This is a discussion on BitComet problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Firewall off, how do I check the ports?...
Page: 2

Ultra_mage_Jano

Firewall off, how do I check the ports?

Shimmy

Firewall off, how do I check the ports?[/b]
    use Bitlord
    i found it more reliable.

Ultra_mage_Jano

I tried it, also same thing, no downloading at subthingy Trackers it says : connecting tracker failed, also in bitcomet

Alphafire

try using utorrent, i think some trackers dont allow bitcomet to connect as it allows for the torrent to be shared more publicly over DHT.

Also utorrent has a port checker if u click on the yellow exclamation mark/green tick/red exclamation mark in the status bar.

If u install utorrent make sure that encryption is enabled in the options as this helps to prevent traffic shaping by isps

Ultra_mage_Jano

Yeah, problem seems to be the port, I installed uTorrent and my port doesn't seem ot exist or something. The links at the option tab don't work, but i downloaded this thing, PFConfig, maybe this will help and change ports or something. If anyone else knows how to change ports tell pls.
    Ty

Ultra_mage_Jano

How do I forward the ports? Cus uTorrent says my ports aren't working or something's wrong with em, prolly with BC The same thing.
    Ty

GuildWarsfreak

hope this site helps u http://www.portforward.com/guides.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12