Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BlackBolt got hacked, XXWRATHXX IS THE HACKER

This is a discussion on BlackBolt got hacked, XXWRATHXX IS THE HACKER within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmm he dont know my secret questions or seal password because he can change the region for theft all the ...
Page: 2

Mroned Senior Member

mmm he dont know my secret questions or seal password because he can change the region for theft all the things of the account but now im ready for him if he try again of hack me again ^_^[/b]
    i may know who it is, just need too talk too danny too confirm it.

Amgm1

Smile

i may know who it is, just need too talk too danny too confirm it.[/b]
    GOT HACKED AGAIN FUCK!!!

why wouldn't you take your items off? are you mentally ill?

Have4NiceDay

lol i told u changing info dont work, this hacker is fuking good. hacked me 3 times...

Amgm1

why wouldn't you take your items off? are you mentally ill?[/b]
    wtf respeat me noob

Amgm1

Exclamation

lol i told u changing info dont work, this hacker is fuking good. hacked me 3 times...[/b]
    yes this turk of shit is good but slow, im recover all again and create more accounts with a diferents names, infos, email, and i move all chars, cypher rings, uniques and all of the inn hostess now is empty xD i want see his face when he open the olds account i create new 3 chars lv 1 with names hackernoob, hackerdumb and hackerlooser xD, i close the 2 email adress that he hack, [email protected] & [email protected] both dont work more, only [email protected] i cant recover remember this emails maybe he use for hack other ppl

Amgm1

Exclamation

yes this turk of shit is good but slow, im recover all again and create more accounts with a diferents names, infos, email, and i move all chars, cypher rings, uniques and all of the inn hostess now is empty xD i want see his face when he open the olds account i create new 3 chars lv 1 with names hackernoob, hackerdumb and hackerlooser xD, i close the 2 email adress that he hack, [email protected] & [email protected] both dont work more, only [email protected] i cant recover remember this emails maybe he use for hack other ppl[/b]
    finally i recover the email [email protected] i found more emails of this hacker of sh....

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

now i have a new problem yesterday when unseal my character blackbolt in my new gamefirst account and move more of my items there after the maintenance the ko block my account i send a ticket but i think that my problem continue if some1 can help me pls pm me ty

lol i told u changing info dont work, this hacker is fuking good. hacked me 3 times...[/b]
    Sounds Like F4ctor .. .

finally i recover the email [email protected] i found more emails of this hacker of sh....

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

now i have a new problem yesterday when unseal my character blackbolt in my new gamefirst account and move more of my items there after the maintenance the ko block my account i send a ticket but i think that my problem continue if some1 can help me pls pm me ty[/b]

do you mean block or banned or 9999 days ?

Amgm1

Sounds Like F4ctor .. .
    do you mean block or banned or 9999 days ?[/b]
    in website of ko banned 9999 and in gamefirst account blocked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12