Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blahaba

This is a discussion on Blahaba within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well 1st time I've been charged back , Lucky for me with my Paypal accoutn history and by the fact ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well 1st time I've been charged back , Lucky for me with my Paypal accoutn history and by the fact I covered my ass I will get my money back and make a fraud claim againt him.

If anyone else has had dealings with Blahaba then please check your paypal account for any charge back issues.

Just checked and he hasen't charged back (yet). He did put virtual item in the description and subject, hopefully that will be enough to dispute the chargeback.

sexy Owa

nicely done thanks for the heads up

I've banned the user and ip blocked also

I've banned the user and ip blocked also[/b]
    nice

Just had a reply from paypal and I won the case put against me. Now put in a complaint about him using a fraudulent claim, so hopefully justice will be done on this low life little theif.

Just had a reply from paypal and I won the case put against me. Now put in a complaint about him using a fraudulent claim, so hopefully justice will be done on this low life little theif.[/b]
    Pwnt =D

He still hasent charged me back, dunno why maybe it didn't go through? It's really annoying cause I gotta keep checking the paypal account.

He still hasent charged me back, dunno why maybe it didn't go through? It's really annoying cause I gotta keep checking the paypal account.[/b]

I think it will be imposible now for him , he's tried with me ( $180 ) and lost the case. If he tried to do again while a fruad complaint has been done against him I am sure he will get into even bigger trouble.

If this person tried to do a deal with you I advise don't

Buyer's Name: Johan Larsson
    Buyer's Email: [email protected]

nice to see u won felix

i don't know anything about this. But since i got a pm from felix that someone told him that blahaba and me is the same person, just wanna tell that i'm not blahaba but i do know him irl. He haven't said anything about this to me but i still think it is retarded to do something like this.

saying this cuz i dun want to get a bad name cuz someone thinks that we are the same person.

saibaikpoa

i don't know anything about this. But since i got a pm from felix that someone told him that blahaba and me is the same person, just wanna tell that i'm not blahaba but i do know him irl. He haven't said anything about this to me but i still think it is retarded to do something like this.
    saying this cuz i dun want to get a bad name cuz someone thinks that we are the same person.[/b]

paypal usually doesn't give u insurance for the sellers, thats why u use western union...

I actually called paypal up and explained the situation , I then followed the instructions that customer support told me to write.

Now where I got him was he was claiming he bought a Graphics card off me and it had not been delivered, now when he sent the payment to me he put iron necklace.

Next step is I asked for evidence of me selling a graphics card ( ie ebay or a web site )

I alos pointed out why would someone from Sweden be paying some in the UK $180 for a graphics cathat is worth a fraction of the price.

Paypal also checked my account history and it clearly shows I do many transactions like this with not one case against me.

Key thing to remember is always put Virtual item in the comments and get them to pay for items seperate.

If anyone has has a case put against them I am happy to talk you through what you need to say to paypal to help you win the case.

Phosgene

glad you won felix

3thos

why would you try to scam a MOD.

lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast