Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

G70 is hacked account.

This is a discussion on G70 is hacked account. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok to all who are wondering who this person is. the account is Forsakens from DRT. he was hacked like ...
Page: 1

Digger

Default G70 is hacked account.

ok to all who are wondering who this person is. the account is Forsakens from DRT. he was hacked like 2 months ago. well gms got it back for him then it got hacked back again. and when forsaken logged on it it had char name G70. so THIS IS A HACKED ACCOUNT BEWARE OF THIS PERSON.

FoShOO

Why do people even play this game, posts like this make me laugh.

Digger

why so funny?

FoShOO

The fact that I can tell you that he was going to get hacked. Yet there is a section for this and seriously, why even post? everyone gets hacked.

edit, here ya go http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=22

xourico

Originally posted by FoShOO
    The fact that I can tell you that he was going to get hacked. *Yet there is a section for this and seriously, why even post? *everyone gets hacked.
    ~

lol I think you didnt understand <_<

G70 doesnt got hacked, the actual owner hacked that account and renamed it to G70 right?? :wacko:

FoShOO

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    Originally posted by FoShOO@
    The fact that I can tell you that he was going to get hacked. *Yet there is a section for this and seriously, why even post? *everyone gets hacked.
    ~

lol I think you didnt understand <_<

G70 doesnt got hacked, the actual owner hacked that account and renamed it to G70 right?? :wacko:[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Digger

THIS IS A HACKED ACCOUNT BEWARE OF THIS PERSON.

Turkýsm?

Digger

yes real owner is Forsaken. but he got hacked by someone who plays G70.

FoShOO

MoonGlorious

The original owner was Forsaken from DRT. The G70 that plays it hacked forsaken. -_-

justicetoall

Default Re: G70 is hacked account.

Originally posted by Digger
    ok to all who are wondering who this person is. the account is Forsakens from DRT. he was hacked like 2 months ago. well gms got it back for him then it got hacked back again. and when forsaken logged on it it had char name G70. so THIS IS A HACKED ACCOUNT BEWARE OF THIS PERSON.
    so try to be more clear , G70 is hacker or kind .. is that what u are saying?=?

Digger

G70 is the hacker. or someone who plays it.

Banned

Originally posted by FoShOO
    Why do people even play this game, posts like this make me laugh.
    Why do people like you still watch the forums? people like you make me laugh, you quit the game but you stay in the forums.......so u do show some interest in the game then?

Digger

totally agree. ^^

SiCoXiS

omg that kind of ppl sucks stupids hackers and i say hes video was nice but with this hes a piece of shit fuking homos :angry:

azza

ill hack the account in a min if everyone doesnt stop bitching

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast