Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Blocked Acc??

This is a discussion on Blocked Acc?? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a do coelho...
Page: 2

a do coelho

I think it's hilarious how all the legit players are being blocked (happened to me too) while macroers and arrowshower hackers are running free as can be. roflcopter fo sho.

KamY

I got the answer for CS , they said my acc is blocked for using 3rd party tools :rollseyes: the funny thing is that i loged all my acc and only my warrior got bloked -_- this is bs ... oh btw the message i got before and after REFORMAT my pc was " MEMORYHACK detected... " BS

Dajrekt

My account is blocked too zzzz :angry: :angry:

:911:

my account already blocked for payment fraud :mellow:

i was bought last premium like 1 year ago :mellow:

Dajrekt

you think guys they unblocked this? :angry:

Nuxxie

my account is blocked also... can you belive this???

im so sad right now... i never cheated on this game..i guess crime pays off after all

Con

blocked here

Just4Sex

my dlw got blocked dont think its going to get fixed any time soon its k2 after all.. monkeys can do a better job.

KamY

They said they will unbloked my acc after the penalty ( 30 days and 5 lvl less ) a big BS cuz i didnt use any gay program!!!! :angry:

Originally posted by KamY
    They said they will unbloked my acc after the penalty ( 30 days and 5 lvl less ) a big BS cuz i didnt *use any gay program!!!! * *:angry:
    if they inforce that penalty i quit. Thats complete bullshit at lvl 68... thats over 1bil xp

OsirisG

That is quite harsh considering it's on their side , now it seems this X-Trap has issues with something , logs it as HACK tool , gets legit people banned ? And can be bypassed by KOXP ? Maybe Hax Shield wasn't all that bad if i look at it now .

Anyway i really am sorry to read this , i hope IM can give a memo to K2 about this , maybe clear things up as it is unfair to pay penalty for cheating because of a faulty Security software.

Crazy2010

Default My accounts got blocked -.-a

my mage and rogues got blocked for no reason .....

after yesterday server crashed i got tped to no where in cz then i relog and i got banned ..

PLEX

i'm tired to post all over the forum and spamm this forum with this new xtrap shit who block accounts without any reason.xtrap see many programs as illegals.

my account has been blocked too and i was merchant.well i wasn't home,i was at one internet caffe,there r public pcs ,acually u don't know if someone used macro programs or something u just launch ko and play.i was payed that pc for many hours to sell some shits.i got dc after a while and when to reconect i saw my acc has been blocked.

guys pls don't stay merchant anymore cuz ure in danger to block ure acc.
    or better don't play ko anymore cuz it's too hard to fix some bugs and i can say this is not a small one.huh?

let's see what's happend next...(30days bann and delevel 5 lvls = third party tool)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dajrekt
    My account is blocked too zzzz :angry: *:angry:
    oh shit man lvl 70

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast