Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Blocked Acc??

This is a discussion on Blocked Acc?? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The ridiculous of this situation is that most of the people who had accounts blocked dont really know the reason.. ...
Page: 3

Nuxxie

The ridiculous of this situation is that most of the people who had accounts blocked dont really know the reason.. (that includes me).
    ITs already a fact that Xtrap scans your pc for files,processes and memory dumps.and its already a fact that xtrap malfunctioning concerning 3rd party tools and its already a fact that K2 NETWORK is skamming the players (that is sincerelly my opinion).I got my gold premium 4 days before account blocked.I have no historical background on cheating and hacking and i was always a legit player (thats why im not as good i guess).
    On 2 of my submitted tickets i even offered to send k2networks my registry file and ss from my taskmanager and installed aplications....no response what so ever

I am seriously thinking of filing a complaint about this issue.This is a game but its a business also (someone is making money out of it) and as a costumer i have some rights i think were not respected.

Here where i live, there is an organization who regulates this issues (costumer rights violations).

my question...does anyone knows who or what organization regulates this rights in the USA ???

Name :Sonia Marques

Originally posted by Nuxxie
    The ridiculous of this situation is that most of the people who had accounts blocked dont really know the reason.. (that includes me).
    ITs already a fact that Xtrap scans your pc for files,processes and memory dumps.and its already a fact that xtrap malfunctioning concerning 3rd party tools and its already a fact that K2 NETWORK is skamming the players (that is sincerelly my opinion).I got my gold premium 4 days before account blocked.I have no historical background on cheating and hacking and i was always a legit player (thats why im not as good i guess).
    On 2 of my submitted tickets i even offered to send k2networks my registry file and ss from my taskmanager and installed aplications....no response what so ever

I am seriously thinking of filing a complaint about this issue.This is a game but its a business also (someone is making money out of it) and as a costumer i have some rights i think were not respected.

Here where i live, there is an organization who regulates this issues (costumer rights violations).

my question...does anyone knows who or what organization regulates this rights in the USA ???

You're not the first to file a complaint against the company. There is the BBB (better buisiness beuro) here in America, and K2 had a terrible rating, then all the sudden wtf it shot back up. :rollseyes: K2 has ways to trick the system, and reporting them unfortunatly does nothing.

This is a retarded situation, which needs to be delt with asap.

Originally posted by Nuxxie

i guess crime pays off after all

So far i haven't noticed any hackers/macroers getting this shit. K2 trying to get rid of the legit players?

Tip: Download a macro, fast, else you get blocked .

Now let's take a look a the current score...

Hackers 2895623982376835638976587256172606276917017610846

Legit people 0

K2 :wub:

OsirisG

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nuxxie

You're not the first to file a complaint against the company. There is the BBB (better buisiness beuro) here in America, and K2 had a terrible rating, then all the sudden wtf it shot back up. :rollseyes: K2 has ways to trick the system, and reporting them unfortunatly does nothing.

This is a retarded situation, which needs to be delt with asap.[/b]
    I find it hard to belive there is no customer protection service in the USA , don't confuse BBB with customer protection service , customer protection services
    enforce customer protection laws when the company you are a customer to does abuse your rights , we have that here to and they usually tend to solve issues pretty effectivelly.

Elkadiem

i Complained about it to Paypal today, if u pay your premium with paypal do it now. If K2 doesn't react in 20 days, paypal will attack them. It works, believe me. Some people i know did it and this is my first i do it. We PAY for this game we have RIGHT and this is not fukkin businessmen who will ignore it!!

Originally posted by Elkadiem
    i Complained about it to Paypal today, if u pay your premium with paypal do it now. If K2 doesn't react in 20 days, paypal will attack them. It works, believe me. Some people i know did it and this is my first i do it. We PAY for this game we have RIGHT and this is not fukkin businessmen who will ignore it!!
    But when you do that, and K2 figures out what you have done you will have no chance of getting your account back, even if paypal will refund some money and "attach" them.

Pollux

PolluxBR blocked too =/ 2 weeks ago..didnt get answer from CS ... got dc in invasion when i tried to relog said its was blocked DAMNNNNNNNNNN Xtrap

PLEX

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nuxxie

i guess crime pays off after all

So far i haven't noticed any hackers/macroers getting this shit. K2 trying to get rid of the legit players?

Tip: Download a macro, fast, else you get blocked .

Now let's take a look a the current score...

Hackers 2895623982376835638976587256172606276917017610846

Legit people 0

K2 :wub:[/b]
    man i was on a public pc...many ppl play ko there..where should i know who installed koxp or another hack there?i just saw there no hack program like koxp and ..i logged in...so that's why i was banned?in merchant dude mot pk or xp or something else..just merchant!!

Rentzusuken

Consumer Protection

State Offices

California Dept. of Consumer Affairs
    400 R St., Ste. 1040
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    Phone: 916-445-1254
    800-952-5210 (toll free in CA)
    TDD: 916-322-1700

Office of Attorney General
    Public Inquiry Unit
    P.O. Box 944255
    Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
    Phone: 916-322-3360
    800-952-5225 (toll free in CA)
    TDD: 800-952-5548 (toll free in CA)
    FAX: 916-323-5341

h43r:

PLEX

thx for this info dude

apreciate

Nuxxie

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Consumer Protection *

State Offices

California Dept. of Consumer Affairs *
    400 R St., Ste. 1040 *
    Sacramento, CA 95814 *

Public Inquiry Unit
    P.O. Box 944255

h43r:
    thank you so much...

now, as i am not exactly a kid,since i have more than 30 years old,if i dont have an effective answer from K2 Cs withing a week i will file a complaint.
    my advice to everyone who were blocked for no effective reason...do the same!

PLEX

Originally posted by Nuxxie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nuxxie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    Consumer Protection *

State Offices

400 R St., Ste. 1040 *
    Sacramento, CA 95814 *

Public Inquiry Unit
    P.O. Box 944255

h43r:
    thank you so much...

now, as i am not exactly a kid,since i have more than 30 years old,if i dont have an effective answer from K2 Cs withing a week i will file a complaint.
    my advice to everyone who were blocked for no effective reason...do the same![/b]

I'm in

Originally posted by PLEX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PLEX)</div>
    Originally posted by Nuxxie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

Consumer Protection *

State Offices

400 R St., Ste. 1040 *
    Sacramento, CA 95814 *

Public Inquiry Unit
    P.O. Box 944255

h43r:

thank you so much...

my advice to everyone who were blocked for no effective reason...do the same!

I'm in[/b]
    Sounds like a plan.

The A-Team tataa tataa tatatatatatattaa :wub:

Rentzusuken

Well what's the point in waiting? If they manage to fix it or not, it's ridiculous to let them get by on it either way. The more complaints that are lodged, the more impetus the government will have to look into the company and maybe straighten them out.

Dajrekt

Default :)

oo I got back my account.
    Prepare to die humans !! :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast