Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Blocked Acc??

This is a discussion on Blocked Acc?? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same for me .. got my account blocked while i was in merchant ..then to wake up and relog i ...
Page: 4

chihuahua

same for me .. got my account blocked while i was in merchant ..then to wake up and relog i find my account to be blocked and no response after 2 days that they say its blocked due to third party tools // and Dajrekt how did u manage to get ur account unblocked? =( this sucks

Pollux

Default Re: :)

Originally posted by Dajrekt
    oo I got back my account.
    Prepare to die humans !! *:lol:
    omg bro =/ how did u get ur acc back ?!?! i got blocked for spamming ACCIDENTALLY link of ko4life in invasion ..

PLEX

my account still blocked cuz xtrap mistakes.will k2 fix this shit or we will wait 30 days and delevel few lvl's?they know how much time need for lvl 67-68-69?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

omg i got my account unblocked, i love everyone!!!!!1111

chihuahua

mind posting how or why ur account was unblocked pls? it would reall ybe helpful

Crazy2010

How you got your accounts unblocked ? bullshit

Ranza

Default Accoun Block

:angry: This is gettin friky bad, they block my account when i was sellin drops, this is been for 4 days finally they answer to tell my "someone using my account was observed performing an inapropriate activity wich violates our posted Terms of Services. This account will be block for 30 day's....." when this happen i have 29 days left to play i just renew it !!!!!
    I dont have any other program running and i never use any cheat's for this same reazon ( no get my account block).

Anybody know if we going to get our money back or the days we are loosing?
    i try to call pay-pal they said nothing they can do,to try contact coustumer services from kol is hell they take for ever to answer and they dont even explain if they answer.

Ran
    X..Mage Lvl 60

PLEX

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    tell us how u get it back?

maybe u can help us better than custtomer service

be our custommer service

Originally posted by PLEX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PLEX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    tell us how u get it back?

maybe u can help us better than custtomer service

be our custommer service [/b]
    Only luck I believe... account unblocked without notice, just hope you get lucky like that too.

QueenPriest

My Account blocked also, was in Moradon D1 and tried to relog and boom i got disconnected, when i tried to log back in i saw that my account is blocked. wtf is wrong with this game, every day a new bug appears.....

Pollux

this is a BULL SHITTTTTT -.- why they wste time banning us ?? and many cheaters/dupers running around DANMN THIS

TakeThat

Originally posted by claude
    I receive a message before inputting username/password which says "illegal porgram detected (apihookcrack)" and then quits the game......zzzzzz
    Also I tried to search if I had something similar installed but didnt find anything.

And yes, no macro/hack installed on my pc, I've always been legit...... *

someone has a clue?
    getting same problem any solution pls. i never used hack or tools zzz i barely know how to use pc apart from play games, wtf is wrong with this game.

Originally posted by TakeThat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakeThat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-claude
    I receive a message before inputting username/password which says "illegal porgram detected (apihookcrack)" and then quits the game......zzzzzz
    Also I tried to search if I had something similar installed but didnt find anything.

And yes, no macro/hack installed on my pc, I've always been legit...... *

someone has a clue?
    getting same problem any solution pls. i never used hack or tools zzz i barely know how to use pc apart from play games, wtf is wrong with this game.[/b]
    I solved the problem this way:
    Originally posted by claude
    LOL X-trap sucks *.......I just looked on pc for *.api files, found some applications used by Acrobat reader, deleted them and magically can log in.......
    Hope it works for you too

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234