blocked acc.

This is a discussion on blocked acc. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on 10-8-09 i was on my char drew62 moving items on to outkast clan bank move alot of items that ...
Page: 1

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

Default blocked acc.

on 10-8-09
    i was on my char drew62 moving items on to outkast clan bank move alot of items that i have made and 3-4 that i have trade for all the items i have had for over 1 year. 1 1/2 page of scrolls from the power up store some items from outher clan mambers.
    i for got it on and was doing some xp looked over to my outer oc. and it was dc. didnt think about it till the next day tryed to log on it . it was baned for 999 days. now it just says its blocked no one will help or tell me what i did?

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

Quote Originally Posted by sirlordraven View Post
    look at the date >>10-8- 09<<

babashopping..
    if a gm looked in to the items on the acc that was baned they will see most of the items was made bye nuttyy1 a prist on my mane acc. the 3 items that i got in trades i dont know about them.

and there are NO illegal items on it at all that i know of.
    theres 2 +11 reb items i got fron a guy from kb clan over 1 year ago
    and all the items was made bye my safe or from in game trades..

prototype

This is very strange because I got the ban, and my account had only krowazy, platinum, and 700 hours premium. not buying anything else on the premium; O