blocked account for no reason! :(

This is a discussion on blocked account for no reason! :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys... I just wanted to know if anyone here had also recently Ban for no reason .. Just woke ...
Page: 1

Latnix

Thumbs down blocked account for no reason! :(

hey guys...
    I just wanted to know if anyone here had also recently Ban for no reason .. Just woke up from sleep and saw that I got DC.
    I really do not understand why I got Ban, I play a few days ago after a year I did not play ..
    I sent 3 ticket's and all of them did not respond ....
    I do not know really what to do .. This account is very expensive and I gave much time to build it and is worth lots of money.
    What can I do? Who else happened that could tell me how long the ban gone?

PLEASE HELP

chili_pepper

probably a 30 day ban for 3rd party tool use, even if you didnt use tools it could be your antivirus

Latnix

whats the 3rd party tool use?I don't have even antivirus in my pc

chili_pepper

a 3rd party tool is a program you use outside of Knight online that affects the game within knight online, infact Knight online is so unpredictable i wouldnt be surprised if u got a 30 day ban for having a g13 or g15 keyboard (google it if u dont know what they are).....

usually its because you were botting, or anti-virus found ko as a virus then u got feedback saying ur banned / blocked or whatever

check other threads there are 10's or maybe even hundreds by now claiming block for no reason, all with the same 3rd party tool reason

send them a ticket its more than likely 30 days if your still banned after 48 hours

Latnix

I already sent them 5-6 ticket's and none answered. thats a shame for KO! hundreds of ppl got banned for no reason for doing nothing!!! Im really dunno what to do they just ignored us....
    I think to sue the company if I did not get a response in the coming days.

anyway if u got anynew's for me,please.. if you know some ppl that can help me or somthing please.... this char is really expensive..

thanks

Latnix

Response (Marco) 10/13/2010 08:49 AM
    Greetings *******

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

does any one can tell me whats that mean?

i had a clannie he was banned twice both reasons was bs.. npt but was unbanned few hours later

Latnix

whats the bs reason? and whats the name of you're clannie?

it was "npt" but we do nova towns etc so it was aload of crap and hes legit and im not saying no name

Banned

So if in the ''mykol' saying that the account is blocked , it could be for 1 month ?

Crowly

my account was blocked 17/09/2010
    today is : 19/10/2010
    account still blocked ;/ ban 999 ? for nothing.. ;/

dont play this stupid game ...

there are only hackers, idiots, children, turks and untrustworthy company K2.

Dont waste your money! Private servers ftw...