Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want !

This is a discussion on KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do not buy any accounts from KimboSlice. i bought an account from him couple of weeks ago. character name : ...
Page: 1

Default KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want !

Do not buy any accounts from KimboSlice.

i bought an account from him couple of weeks ago. character name : NapoleonDynamite. The trade was perfect and i was able to change the infos on the account. My rl friend wanted to start ko so i gave him the acc. Today he goes to log in and find out the Pw is changed and email of the acc too.

item on the account :

cleaver +9
    md +8
    shell set +7
    old wp
    dual old RoL
    dual old eme
    old elf belt
    3 gbs in inn

KimboSlice ign is : xArmarx, his msn is ( [email protected] )

he contacted the customer support saying his account was going to be scammed by someone who knew his esn code and b-day date.
    im just so angry right now because we lost a char, time and $ !.

proofs :
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We can't do anything now the account is lost, but please do becarefull everyone!

Dam bro ! you do scammers exist !...
    becarefull everyone ! gabrielfil is rl friend and all he is saying is true !

KimboSlice

listen a few days before u bought the acc Ralphh came to me and he bought it from me for usd so i said alright sold it to him few days later i log on msn and his telling me that he found a new rogue to play..which means he gave me napoelon back i was thinking to myself why he would do that
    as we talked he told me that he wasnt gonna put it to any use and he was trying to sell it back and i said no and he said he was gonna give it to me after that he said no cuz it was alright second owner was Ralphh he also told me that when he took the acc and gave it back he sended a ticket to k2 saying he wanted to change sq and he told me
    that wouldnt have changed and shit since the acc didn't have prems on it so me like a dumbass took his word for it and look what happen
    now im getting blamed on something that wasnt me

second owner to acc msn and ko4life name is Ralphh and his msn is [email protected]

and if u look at the ss's u got there posed it says ralph
    Last edited by KimboSlice; 07-16-2010 at 01:49 AM.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Wait yo, i know Ralph, hes on these forums as Ralphh, so i dont think it was Kimbo. I will message Ralph in the afternoon later today and talk to him bout this, because i remember this account being scammed by Crizen when i tried to help Ralph sell it to him(before i found out Crizen was banned on here for scamming). When Crizen charged back on paypal, Ralph messaged me all worried about his account and i ensured him if he did what i told him to do, he would get his account back, sure enough he got it back, and now for some reason he decided to scam someone else with it. You can tell its Ralph because of the name towards the end, but as a promised, i will talk to him in the afternoon, when i get home from work, i hope i can get everything fixed for you mate.

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Wait yo, i know Ralph, hes on these forums as Ralphh, so i dont think it was Kimbo. I will message Ralph in the afternoon later today and talk to him bout this, because i remember this account being scammed by Crizen when i tried to help Ralph sell it to him(before i found out Crizen was banned on here for scamming). When Crizen charged back on paypal, Ralph messaged me all worried about his account and i ensured him if he did what i told him to do, he would get his account back, sure enough he got it back, and now for some reason he decided to scam someone else with it. You can tell its Ralph because of the name towards the end, but as a promised, i will talk to him in the afternoon, when i get home from work, i hope i can get everything fixed for you mate.
    thank you very much for ur help jaspreet u've always been big help to eveyone a big thaks to u bro

ok jaspreet it would be very nice because me gabrielfil, and our friend playing on the acc are all rl friends so if u can get that fixed it would be very much appreciated

Ralphh... tell me this is not true :X

KimboSlice

fk x2 post -.-"
    Last edited by KimboSlice; 07-16-2010 at 11:17 PM.

KimboSlice

dude take off ur sig im not a scammer and those ss's u got posted here pretty much proofs that im not the scammer here buddy..if u look close to those own ss's u could see his name at the very bottom on the ss
    Last edited by KimboSlice; 07-17-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Why does ralph isnt adding me on msn ?
    he dont wanna talk with me ?
    its kinda a argument of more that he dont wanna talk.

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielfil View Post
    Why does ralph isnt adding me on msn ?
    he dont wanna talk with me ?
    its kinda a argument of more that he dont wanna talk.
    no his not gonna talk to u anymore cuz his the scammer dude ..

Wow Wow !! TIMEOUT! , I Really didnt send that ticket bro , i got no evidence but I really didnt send it i have made in really a month like over the 5 purchased from people with large amount got proof of that why the hell I would scam a account thats worth 40 quid doesn't make sence. However when I was trying to sell that account. To Crizen ( E-mail [email protected] ) So I sold it. Couple days later it got charged back lost the money. So I hacked it back and hacked it back to be sure that Crizen ( the dude i sold it to ) not beaning in touch with that char any more. So After couple days later when i was pretty sure that it was safe i gave the char back to Kimboslice. But now i see that that guy hacked it back already. So its my FAULT that ur char got hacked back wasn't safe as i thought. and i know who got scammed it. that Crizen guy.

So sorry that ur account got re-hacked. It is like i said my fault. it wasnt as safe as i thought.
    Add me on msn. We can work something out.

Best regards,
    Ralphh [email protected]

- Last but not least i ALWAYS end my Tickets with ''Best regards'' and i write my name with 2 hh's not 1 can send you the SS to check its not me!

Last edited by Ralphh; 07-17-2010 at 07:03 AM.

kimbo is a hacker and he known for hacking and being a sccammer, he was on here b4 tryin to sell he lvl 80 koxp'd char's here b4 with a name of dsbsrymnsrth at lvl 80 i mean get real, if you were stupid enought to trust this guy then im sorry for you and dont say your not a koxper or a scammer b/c i have proof in msn convo's and in pm's i dont really wanna make you look baad here i think he should just leave now

Raplhh, i added you.
    add me if you didnt receive : [email protected]

legend, i reall dont care that kimbo have koxp in the past, i just lost 160 $ + an account, that is the main prob

Envy

fk hackers -.-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast