Bobobaba......wut an amazing scammer

This is a discussion on Bobobaba......wut an amazing scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok....im sick of all this looks like Bobobaba is a scammer.....a big time scammer he scammed me 200$ ...and he ...
Page: 1

gatech3

Thumbs down

Ok....im sick of all this

looks like Bobobaba is a scammer.....a big time scammer

he scammed me 200$...and he has scammed other ppl for hundreds of more dollars - > selling all of us the same gb..which none of us have got

i have all of his info..... name (1st and last), msns, cell phone, city, state, country (canada)....ill gladly give to any and everyone!

so if u r buying from someone in Canada...who is selling u "cheap gbs"....contact me

my msn is [email protected]

the only reason i am reposting my scamming accusations is becuz

I just talked to 2 other ppl scammed by same guy....all this week

1.) i have made one successful trade with this guy before

2.)but on my second trade ...i sent him 200$....it has been 5days......and he has barely talked to me.....he only talk to me after i posted he was a scammer

therefore...i am convinced he is a scammer

everyone watch out for Bobobaba

and if u want all his info....pm me [email protected]

the other ppl scammed will prolly have entries below soon

OMG a Canadian cheater.

bobo come on pay the guy and explain yourself. Our reputation is at stake. Everyone love Canadaand think we are the nicest people on the planet. Please settle this matter

Your fellow Canadian

Warmen

gatech3

this fellow canadian tried to tell me he wasnt scammer yesterday...but then he said he couldnt give me items....its been another 24hrs.........add another 24 hrs >.<

Longlast

this fellow canadian tried to tell me he wasnt scammer yesterday...but then he said he couldnt give me items....its been another 24hrs.........[/b]
    2. this post.

last day i was witnessing 250$ being sendt and picked upp by this guy.
    Last time my friend spoke to him was right beefore he was going to leave to collect the money.
    Needless to say that we didnt hear from him since.

All evidence is on his computer but he will for sure leave a post here.

gatech3

ya...ive spoken to 2 of the other ppl scammed.....one 250$...the other atleast 200$...