Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Brazen hacked By N96

This is a discussion on Brazen hacked By N96 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ImEnha well i got people owing me 18gb, what should i do hmm :P... But on topic, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ImEnha View Post
    well i got people owing me 18gb, what should i do hmm :P... But on topic, their is no evidence :S only a SS of your char... Sorry for your loss anyways would suck if that happened to me.
    i got some a chat log from oovoo -_- ill post it in a sec

here are the chat loggs

BPDB

lol karma is a bich eh

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    he used to have my acc info me and him were really close friends but not any more after what he did
    Lol @ this.

lol nah nothing more to the story he owed em 2gb and he went off and did it just saying dont fuck w/ me or some bullshit yeah not cool. 1 sided story.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Talking from experience huh? xD
    Yes, sir! ;D

Nah, but you wont lose any exp if you die at level 10!

The One And Only Senior Member

he did the same for victorious without reason,
    before around 1year or more...
    victorious was giving him to play on his account and without any reason some day this guy just logged on it , donated all the nps and quited the clan , took the items that aren't in seal and did delvl =,=
    anyway I think his real name is Payto so beware , he is fucking scammer idiot..
    I knew that he played on sheercold after he scammed victorious but I didn't knew to where he disappear this idiot..

sorry for you lose :S

I still can't understand why you guys trust people so much with your account info. Its private... before you share, seal your items, have a second char where you put your money & items whats worth alot... but about delevel, just sucks that you can't do anything about it.

EDIT: DO NOT TRUST THE LEADER OF ANGELSALIVE. AngelsAlive was also a RLB clan in pathos, i was in the clan with friends and i was also good friends with the their leader, but other friends trusted him with their account & stuff and guess what he did... stole all their items worth hundreds of $$$ and started a new account on Carnac-West, his old nick was SweetLau but he sold that one, i think he is a rogue now, his real name is Steven from Canada(Quebec i guess), and hes a freaking emo.
    ~fdnl123

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    I still can't understand why you guys trust people so much with your account info. Its private... before you share, seal your items, have a second char where you put your money & items whats worth alot... but about delevel, just sucks that you can't do anything about it.

EDIT: DO NOT TRUST THE LEADER OF ANGELSALIVE. AngelsAlive was also a RLB clan in pathos, i was in the clan with friends and i was also good friends with the their leader, but other friends trusted him with their account & stuff and guess what he did... stole all their items worth hundreds of $$$ and started a new account on Carnac-West, his old nick was SweetLau but he sold that one, i think he is a rogue now, his real name is Steven from Canada(Quebec i guess), and hes a freaking emo.
    ~fdnl123
    holy sh1t really? thats pretty bad :S

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    he did the same for victorious without reason,
    before around 1year or more...
    victorious was giving him to play on his account and without any reason some day this guy just logged on it , donated all the nps and quited the clan , took the items that aren't in seal and did delvl =,=
    anyway I think his real name is Payto so beware , he is fucking scammer idiot..
    I knew that he played on sheercold after he scammed victorious but I didn't knew to where he disappear this idiot..

sorry for you lose :S

Payto is a completely different person... Yes at one point he was playing Victorious and he did do those things. I think payto is Brazilian though not sure. Payto and I were good friends. One day he came on vent claiming his mom was sick in the hospital and he didnt have money for medicine so he was selling his items for us.d so he could afford her perscription drugs. Being his friend I gave him every GB on my account and items I had. (RL > KO) Turns out his mom is just fine and never was sick... Im a dumbass for falling for a scam like that but then again never expected shit like that from a guy who I was so close to. Oh well lesson learned... but yeh SheerCold and Payto two completely different people.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post

here are the chat loggs
    how are we supposed to know that this is N96? How am i supposed to know this. How come you post scammer post the correct way with proof and shit at the beginning post? Have you not read the dam rules or the post I made about this?

infraction given, sick of these dam "pointing finger" threads not done right.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    Payto is a completely different person... Yes at one point he was playing Victorious and he did do those things. I think payto is Brazilian though not sure. Payto and I were good friends. One day he came on vent claiming his mom was sick in the hospital and he didnt have money for medicine so he was selling his items for us.d so he could afford her perscription drugs. Being his friend I gave him every GB on my account and items I had. (RL > KO) Turns out his mom is just fine and never was sick... Im a dumbass for falling for a scam like that but then again never expected shit like that from a guy who I was so close to. Oh well lesson learned... but yeh SheerCold and Payto two completely different people.
    Well I heard that Payto was playing on SheerCold so..
    and seriously if it really worked on you that he told you his mother is sick so ....
    really 0.o..I dont know what to say .. he needed to go work and don't sit in front of the computer all the day and trying to sell gbs :O , anyway as u said ..
    "Im a dumbass for falling for a scam like that" thats the true , think about it next time :s

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    how are we supposed to know that this is N96? How am i supposed to know this. How come you post scammer post the correct way with proof and shit at the beginning post? Have you not read the dam rules or the post I made about this?

infraction given, sick of these dam "pointing finger" threads not done right.
    is not clear enough but u can clearly see they are talking about the 2 gb and a delvl character so...

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    is not clear enough but u can clearly see they are talking about the 2 gb and a delvl character so...
    So what?
    I can make 2 new msn's and fake a convo, no big deal? Pin it on some innocent dude.

Way to be assholes, there is no way to get 100% failproof evidence because anything is fake-able.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast