Payment Fruad

This is a discussion on Payment Fruad within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well iv been banned for 1 month now and i payed fucking C&B its $8.95 like 2 weeks ago and ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Well iv been banned for 1 month now and i payed fucking C&B its $8.95 like 2 weeks ago and they still havnt emaild k2 and tel them to unban my account can someone tell me wtf do i do? thanks alot.

wait and hope for the best ...

wait and hope for the best ...
    [/b]
    yea +1 .. and u can spam CS with tickets
    i hope u will get ur account back soon

kreshnik

thx guys im trying to get it back and if i made a new C&B account would that help cuz my old one got banned as soon as i got the debt paid.

kreshnik

i got it back and can somone tell me where do i put my signature i cant find it here..

Mage_Of_HeLl

To put signature,go My controls > Personal profile > Edit signature

silverbuffer18

happend to me i just spammed tickets then they said dont send more tickets or u will get banned so i got my acc back after 2 months ony wait

kreshnik

All you have to do is call C&B ask about my account being banned they tell you the problem and they will say either send the money through a new credit card or money order not sure about bank account. After you have done that if you decide to do it through money order you put your account Number ( click and buy) and email adress and your secret question and answer if you remeber it ( dont have too) and you put your knight online name .

Example..

Account name: [email protected]

Acount number: 2392094839 ( their will be a certain amount of numbers)

Please unban ilovepussy from the K2 network game Knightonlineworld. Thank you very much again the account name is

ilovepussy to the K2 network of knightonlineworld.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and then the amount you owe.

haru

dam wish i woulda know this my friend /quit_game 4 months ago for shit like this lost tons of USD but w/e he got a good life

RYANORILEY

all i had to do is call click and buy and talk to them... but my first csr there was a dick didnt help actually made it harder for me... but i call back and get one that is nice he play KO and looked at my account saw that there was nuttin wrong and admitted there systems went down and lots of people having the problem i was(so i wonder how many bans went when i got mine) but any way the second guy called ko csr and got me unbanned in i th9nk total ban time was 18hrs so i was just starting to need my KO fix for the day and then got it. so everyone saying they suck. i disagree.

[email protected]

Write your ID number, If you got banned by payment fraud, There should be a ID number at "my kol"
    and then were you can check what reason, Tell them why you got banned, And your account ID, And they will talk to K2, And you wont pay
    any more money, and you will get unbanned in 1-2 days.

I've made a topic about this, Use search, And Search for Payment Fraud.

[email protected]

Write your ID number, If you got banned by payment fraud, There should be a ID number at "my kol"
    and then were you can check what reason, Tell them why you got banned, And your account ID, And they will talk to K2, And you wont pay
    any more money, and you will get unbanned in 1-2 days.

I've made a topic about this, Use search, And Search for Payment Fraud.[/b]
    +1,thanks fisshy when you told me about it <3
    I sent it,too bad T0wn3R got banned a year ago..xD Since it was banned a year+,they couldn&#39;t do anything :P