bugged inventory

This is a discussion on bugged inventory within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys i really need help i just bougt 200 upgrade scrolls then want to farm forgot put them in ...
Page: 1

rustam

Default bugged inventory

hey guys i really need help
    i just bougt 200 upgrade scrolls then want to farm forgot put them in my inventory and went to farm :S now im stuck cant dlt or put them in my invetory if someone know how to find one plzz let me know

If you have over 200 of some consumables, like upgrade scrolls and BUS, then they get bugged in your inventory and are wiped on the next restart. This was implemented to prevent duping a while back. Just make sure you don't buy over 200 of those scrolls again. Not sure if you can get them back, possibly PM a GM or sent a support ticket.

rustam

thx alot just damn dlt them... i made merchant was about to buy 340 st for 60 k each .. and ppl sold to me :S asdasdasdasdasdasd that sux hope there will be restart 2morow :s

Quote Originally Posted by rustam View Post
    thx alot just damn dlt them... i made merchant was about to buy 340 st for 60 k each .. and ppl sold to me :S asdasdasdasdasdasd that sux hope there will be restart 2morow :s
    Normally they get cleared after maintenance

Zniper555

just relog, itll fix it

rustam

Quote Originally Posted by Zniper555 View Post
    just relog, itll fix it
    do u know how many times did i relog?

about 100 times didnt work ...

from what i've heard, after maintenance you should have 200 (or 199) of them

I had that issue as well and they didn't delete it even after maintenance, even gm didn't help me to delete them, anyway the quickest way to get rid of them (they will not do something else than delete) is contact support explain them that u bought more than 200 and ask to help ya. It's gonna take about 2-3 days.

rustam

auto dlted w/o maintance :P

close plzz

thahitman

ya ive had this happen to me several times before you have to get a gm to delete them put in a service ticket to k2 theyll take care of it