Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Build me a computer

This is a discussion on Build me a computer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If I were rich, I would make this one of my goals, to own the craziest computer in the world ...
Page: 2

If I were rich, I would make this one of my goals, to own the craziest computer in the world
    Holy shit 19k for a PC[/b]
    That computer their is a super Computer though in a desktop, The Tesla is for super computing power, Teraflops xD.

why are you guys all going nuts for the i7 processors? i personally wouldnt go for those.. end evga motherboards? wouldnt go with that either

evilwevel

why are you guys all going nuts for the i7 processors? i personally wouldnt go for those.. end evga motherboards? wouldnt go with that either[/b]
    neither did i cxt5000 and xeon <3

anyway, if you want to buy the medusa i&#39;d suggest buying the mobile edition. it&#39;s almost the same as the gamer edition, but it comes with a really nice bag you can put your headset in when you&#39;re on the move (lan parties and such).

try this site http://www.medusa-usa.com/ or google medusa usa or something like that :lol:

and if it&#39;s to expensive to get, get a steelseries 4H or 5H, they&#39;re good headsets as well.

neither did i cxt5000 and xeon <3

anyway, if you want to buy the medusa i&#39;d suggest buying the mobile edition. it&#39;s almost the same as the gamer edition, but it comes with a really nice bag you can put your headset in when you&#39;re on the move (lan parties and such).

try this site http://www.medusa-usa.com/ or google medusa usa or something like that :lol:

and if it&#39;s to expensive to get, get a steelseries 4H or 5H, they&#39;re good headsets as well.[/b]
    heh well I&#39;m never on the move, Carrying around a 60-70 pound computer case I highly doubt would be considered on the move lol. xD; I just need a good pair of headphones that actually last, unlike my last pair of razer ones that broke after 2 months of use for 125$.

So the NX medusa one is better then the home edition? correct?

evilwevel

heh well I&#39;m never on the move, Carrying around a 60-70 pound computer case I highly doubt would be considered on the move lol. xD; I just need a good pair of headphones that actually last, unlike my last pair of razer ones that broke after 2 months of use for 125$.

So the NX medusa one is better then the home edition? correct?[/b]
    home edition sucks cause of the huge box to control volume etc. and if you&#39;re not planning on hooking it up to your pc and a dvd player at the same time i&#39;d suggest the mobile or NX.

the only difference between them are the cups. sound quality is the same (compared both of them when i went to buy one). i took the mobile edition cause it has thicker cups which is good for me since i wear my glasses from time to time when i play and they tend to hurt if the cups aren&#39;t thick enough.

I&#39;m also thinking about replacing my current Razor Lanchess with a Logitech G9 or G5 - Which of the 3 do you prefer o.O; xD

evilwevel

none :lol: i use the logitech mx518 or wacom fun tablet.

but a mouse is something you have to try before you know which one is best. don&#39;t you have a store nearby that lets you test certain models before buying them ?

none :lol: i use the logitech mx518 or wacom fun tablet.

but a mouse is something you have to try before you know which one is best. don&#39;t you have a store nearby that lets you test certain models before buying them ?[/b]
    nope, I live in the middle of no where really. The closest store that has such mouses are a 30 miniute drive, and they don&#39;t let you test em [Shitty best buy one]

The mx518 has some pretty good reviews for it, and it&#39;s not that bad price. How is it gaming wise? o.O

evilwevel

it&#39;s just cause a mouse depends so much on what type of hand you have, the G5 is quite a squarish mouse which is good if you got big hands, but short fingers.

i love the 518 because it&#39;s a longer mouse which is great for me since i have quite thin hands and long fingers.

you can play with any mouse you want, but you&#39;ll get RSI much faster if you&#39;re using the wrong mouse. if you&#39;re not using it 5 hours a day it won&#39;t matter that much, but more than 5 hours is enough. i just bought a tablet cause after holding the mouse for 10 minutes my entire arm would just refuse to move =/

it&#39;s just cause a mouse depends so much on what type of hand you have, the G5 is quite a squarish mouse which is good if you got big hands, but short fingers.

i love the 518 because it&#39;s a longer mouse which is great for me since i have quite thin hands and long fingers.

you can play with any mouse you want, but you&#39;ll get RSI much faster if you&#39;re using the wrong mouse. if you&#39;re not using it 5 hours a day it won&#39;t matter that much, but more than 5 hours is enough. i just bought a tablet cause after holding the mouse for 10 minutes my entire arm would just refuse to move =/[/b]
    Hm, Well The g5 looks good for me then if that is correct, my current mouse I don&#39;t really care for and it&#39;s rather long, Plus the scroll wheel I&#39;ve noticed is kinda funky now after all the last year and a half of abuse. Plus, I never really liked the mouse to begin with, It would often get stuck in one section of the screen refusing to go anywhere else, the only way to fix it was to hit it against the desk a few times xD.

I also notice the G9 is much like the G5 design. And heard good things about both xD;.

evilwevel

both next to each other. the G5 is very similar to the mx518 in terms of shape and button layout. the 9 is more squarish.

i had a clannie who used the 5, but wanted to get the latest tech so he bought a 9. but he said he couldn&#39;t adapt to the 9.

never thought of getting one of those special fps mouses ? http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/zalman_fg1000/

both next to each other. the G5 is very similar to the mx518 in terms of shape and button layout. the 9 is more squarish.

i had a clannie who used the 5, but wanted to get the latest tech so he bought a 9. but he said he couldn&#39;t adapt to the 9.

never thought of getting one of those special fps mouses ? http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/zalman_fg1000/[/b]
    To tell you the truth, that mouse you linked at the bottom is kinda awkward, espeically since I don&#39;t normally play online fps anyways lol.

God, Is the G9 Really that god damn small? o.O;

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I&#39;d get either the Razer Deathadder, Diamondback 3G or the mx518, all three are great mice. I personally prefer the 518 though, because of it&#39;s shape, I got big hands, it&#39;s practically perfect for me.

I&#39;d get either the Razer Deathadder, Diamondback 3G or the mx518, all three are great mice. I personally prefer the 518 though, because of it&#39;s shape, I got big hands, it&#39;s practically perfect for me.[/b]
    I&#39;m not getting anymore razor products, I used 3 of em and 1 of them broke, and the second one was glitchy and still is after firmware upgrade.

Had the Razor barracuda headset, Left ear piece broke and also had to fix it like a week before it broke prior. And that was after 2 months of use about.

The product that was glitchy is the razor Lachesis mouse, And it often gets stuck on a portion of the screen and I have to hit it against the desk to fix it. And it just sometime is very odd to even move across the mousepad. I dunno how to explain it lol.

I lied, I actually have 4 razor things, Well 3 that&#39;s working at least.

1 Is the Tarantula keyboard, Which I&#39;ve never had any problems with.

and the last but not least is the only thing that Can&#39;t break.

A mouse pad lol.

evilwevel

steelseries mousepad > all XD

it&#39;s half a cm thick and larger then my 22" screen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast