Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Build me a computer

This is a discussion on Build me a computer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; steelseries mousepad > all XD it's half a cm thick and larger then my 22" screen.[/b] Qpad > all !...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

steelseries mousepad > all XD

it's half a cm thick and larger then my 22" screen.[/b]
    Qpad > all !

evilwevel

Qpad > all ![/b]
    NEIN !!!

they're to small, you still have to move them around every 5 seconds =/

NEIN !!!

they're to small, you still have to move them around every 5 seconds =/[/b]
    please, unless you play on 400dpi and a 0.x sens, a Qpad is more than you'll ever need!

Banned

please, unless you play on 400dpi and a 0.x sens, a Qpad is more than you'll ever need![/b]
    okay, you lost me

i love my $15 mouse next to my $115 keyboard. guess it's about time i got a mouse with more then 2 buttons eh?

any1 know if there are programmable mice that work with ko? i know the G35 KB used to not work. Still dont?

evilwevel

please, unless you play on 400dpi and a 0.x sens, a Qpad is more than you'll ever need![/b]
    i'm just to nervous when i'm playing, i keep moving around XD

okay, you lost me
    i love my $15 mouse next to my $115 keyboard. guess it's about time i got a mouse with more then 2 buttons eh?

any1 know if there are programmable mice that work with ko? i know the G35 KB used to not work. Still dont?[/b]
    All functions of the mice should work. The main problem is that KO doesn't recognize anything different from L, R and middle mouse click (or at least it didn't back when i played). So you can program all you want, but if KO doesn't cooperate it's not going to work.

Well anyways, I bought the G5 from newegg - gonna test it out, If I don't care imma send it back and get the G9 lol.

razer way to go, g9 is eh, too big ugly and fat

none :lol: i use the logitech mx518 or wacom fun tablet.

but a mouse is something you have to try before you know which one is best. don't you have a store nearby that lets you test certain models before buying them ?[/b]
    100% totally agree.

g5 pwns it all.. eating a bag of greasy ass chips and you can go and touch your mouse and its not even going to show your eating chips

g5 pwns it all.. eating a bag of greasy ass chips and you can go and touch your mouse and its not even going to show your eating chips[/b]
    ...um, Right... >.> I don't eat at the computerz so even better! xD

I got the headset and mouse today and I actually like the mouse much better then my razor one, I didn't even have to adjust anything on it and it's perfect, although the scroll middle mouse button is...very weird and I have to press it harder then I should have to, For it to activate xD

Anyone recommend a good keyboard?

I got the headset and mouse today and I actually like the mouse much better then my razor one, I didn't even have to adjust anything on it and it's perfect, although the scroll middle mouse button is...very weird and I have to press it harder then I should have to, For it to activate xD
    Anyone recommend a good keyboard?[/b]
    G15 or G19, I've had both of them, very very satisfied... Never really made use of the macro bottuns, though they are great to use for other things rather than in gaming only. The LCD comes in very handy too, when being in fullscreen applications.. not to mention the million of mods/plugins around for it.

evilwevel

the G15 (or 11 if you think you don't need the lcd) is a good keyboard if you like to work with the standard key layout.

i always loved the zboard merc http://www.4speed.home.pl/4speed/imagetowary/15019.jpg because the nice layout of those "special" fps buttons. they were really handy in most games i played (wow, css, any other shooter) but their drivers support is horrible at best. my drivers kept failing in win 7 and i couldn't use the numpad =/

I really enjoy a back lit keyboard. I don't think I would want anything else after having one for a year now...

I really enjoy a back lit keyboard. I don't think I would want anything else after having one for a year now...[/b]
    I need keyboards with anti ghosting though, It was fucking annoying if you hit 3 keys and get spammed by Windows for having 3 keys pressed.

The only complain I have about the mouse, is the grip or whatever the crackly black over blue stuff is suppose to be feel's like sandpaper somewhat xD.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast