Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Building a Custom PC

This is a discussion on Building a Custom PC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My Budget is $2000 Canadian (13% Tax & Shipping Included, not counting the Monitor and keyboard/Mouse) $1700 (give or take ...
Page: 2

My Budget is $2000 Canadian (13% Tax & Shipping Included, not counting the Monitor and keyboard/Mouse)

$1700 (give or take a bit) in the shopping cart is my limit but I can always upgrade in the future.

Banned

that HDD is perfectly fine. I bought like 2x of the cheapest and i can still run fraps on them without any problem.

But you should actually think of putting more money on your Graphic card. Specielly since you put so much on your MB. U need a good balance and the GPU is kinda independent when it comes to games so you can have a expensive GPU and some cheapass other parts and still be able to play most of the games

otherwise it alls looks good. And damn thats some cheap parts! i might just order the same HDD :P

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I suggest you to ask on forums about pc stuff not here. Nearly every pc forum has sticked topic with custom build PC's. Its hard for me to help you as much as I want because we live in different countries and prices differ.

and..if you have max 22" screen there's no need for more than 512mb memory on graphic card. 1GB is mostly marketing trick for people who thinks "more is better" , and more only refers to number of cash you have to spend on it.

evilwevel

I suggest you to ask on forums about pc stuff not here. Nearly every pc forum has sticked topic with custom build PC's. Its hard for me to help you as much as I want because we live in different countries and prices differ.

and..if you have max 22" screen there's no need for more than 512mb memory on graphic card. 1GB is mostly marketing trick for people who thinks "more is better" , and more only refers to number of cash you have to spend on it.[/b]
    some remarks here.

1) have you even looked at the latest links he provided ? it is a 512mb gfx card.
    2) so far he had good replies on what's good and what 's not, so why would he go to a pc forum ? people on there will probably play games like this and if people ask questions on the gaming forum they will answer. same person, other forum. does it matter ?
    3)how is it hard for you to help ? he's going to buy it off a web site, just use that website's search box and find whatever piece of hardware you want to suggest. if it's not there, search for another one.

paperownz

Try out tiger direct. I find stuff there cheaper.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

some remarks here.

1) have you even looked at the latest links he provided ? it is a 512mb gfx card.
    2) so far he had good replies on what's good and what 's not, so why would he go to a pc forum ? people on there will probably play games like this and if people ask questions on the gaming forum they will answer. same person, other forum. does it matter ?
    3)how is it hard for you to help ? he's going to buy it off a web site, just use that website's search box and find whatever piece of hardware you want to suggest. if it's not there, search for another one.[/b]
    I was generally saying this about 1gb cards not referring to any of those links,

And yes I'm fully convinced that people on only PC forums have more to say to this kind of cases .

I didn't see this link ,my bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12