Computer died

This is a discussion on Computer died within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey my computer keeps restarting, and now i cnat start it 1. Power supply is working, my cousin brought new ...
Page: 1

lucifer4

hey my computer keeps restarting, and now i cnat start it

1. Power supply is working, my cousin brought new one and comp still didint work
    2. motherboard ( cousin said it might be cuz of motherboard dead)
    3. cpu fan works, but it makes noises soemtimes, just like my ass

what u think is wrong....

when i turn on comp, all i cna see is some green light inside the case on the motherboard

HELP

btw im on my sis comp atm

Lokia

try replacing cables coming from power supply

BoShkE

Your processor is prolly getting overheated, and it shuts him selfs down to prevent dmg. Check your powersupply, and go in BIOS check the tempetures on processor/motherbord.

lucifer4

power supply works czumy cousin brought his power supply and computer doesnt turn on

Any beeps comin on, on startup? Any LEDS on motherboard? havent given much information really

if you upgraded any part of your computer lately, make sure your power supply is big enough ><
    when i upgraded my video card, every so often after maybe 10 min of starting my comp, it would shut down again, because the power supply wasn&#39;t big enought

also some people say that running a system that has a power suply that too little, damages some parts of your comp

lucifer4

i never upgraded my computer, and no sounds coming from the computer just a loud noise of the fan

IllusionS

How fast does it take for it to restart? Maybe the fan&#39;s broken and its overheating.

Now if you move from south afghanistan to any other country you can prob just buy a new decent pc for ~$200!

lucifer4

the cpu isnt hot.... i felt it once it restarted

Tinkerplop

The green LED at your mainbord is a sign to check if your HDD is working correct.

Try changing your BIOS battery