Buying Platinum with PrePaid CC

This is a discussion on Buying Platinum with PrePaid CC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im using an American Express Giftcard. i checked its balance, and its more than 35 dollars to buy platinum with, ...
Page: 1

1337bOOm

im using an American Express Giftcard. i checked its balance, and its more than 35 dollars to buy platinum with, and when i bought it, the receipt i got said it was activated. but when i buy platinum in game, it says declined. solutions, anyone?

You have to register the card online to make online purchases.

1337bOOm

how do i register it online? ive googled this and it told me to call them.

also, i tried making click and buy and paypal account and it didnt work. it rejected my prepaid cards info, so i guess you do have to register it online or something.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Are you sure you are using the right CVC Code?

You don't need to register it online, it becomes active at the checkout stand. Or if you had it mailed, it's already active. I buy my prem's with Gift visa's all the time. Won't work with clickAndBuy. But it will in PUS, you must entered something incorrectly.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i have boughten the american express card couple of times and it has never worked for me except for the the very first time.

mastercard or visa has always worked for me. might be something wrong with the american express prepaid cards.

get visa or mastercard next time

1337bOOm

yep, i entered in the four numbers correctly master ghosty.

yes, im sure i entered in the correct info

if it doesnt work online, will it at least work when you go to McDonalds and buy food and stuff?

Banned

American Express doesnt work with KO anymore. You have to use either Visa or MC.