Buying Premium/KC

This is a discussion on Buying Premium/KC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just went to buy premium in game, and I get an error every time, something like they cannot complete transaction ...
Page: 1

Just went to buy premium in game, and I get an error every time, something like they cannot complete transaction due to security reasons. I was able to purchase bronze from the website a few months ago. Do I have to be verified on C&B to buy in-game? Any help would be great :wub:

Just went to buy premium in game, and I get an error every time, something like they cannot complete transaction due to security reasons. I was able to purchase bronze from the website a few months ago. Do I have to be verified on C&B to buy in-game? Any help would be great :wub:[/b]

dude i had same problem i dun think there is nothing to do about it expet to get somone to buy ya prem/KC

i tryed evrything sending tickets and shit and they said there is some error in ur area code that we cant complete and my bank also is involved cuz they block every site that is not from my country(israel)

now i cant purchese anything cuz of this shity thing out side israel i explaned the prob to my bank and what they did is block all out site israel sites cuz it may cause problems

hope i helpd.

Thanks for the reply, but I live in Canada, so I dont think that is the problem. Ill send a cs ticket when I can log into their site.

dude my freind live in us california he has this problem it dosent matter where u from but something wrong with like internet connection code that they cant figure and they dont give u permision to buy prem/KC

Alright, thanks for the help. Guess Ill just wait for them to sort it out.