Buying Silver or Gold, Having Trina injected and losing coin

This is a discussion on Buying Silver or Gold, Having Trina injected and losing coin within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Twice I have lost 150M and 100M. The first time they gave me my money back and this last time ...
Page: 1

Babiesforlunch

Twice I have lost 150M and 100M. The first time they gave me my money back and this last time recenty after 4 tickets they still dont want to give it back to me. I also bought premium for a friend and he lost 500M that he had on his character. Also I know of 2 or 3 other people who have had there money all taken when the trina is injected. This problem needs to be dealt with because it is for me to be merchanting my guy, sell some items and they dc and put in my trina and take my coin. Im sick and tired of this bs in this game, they tell me they know its a problem and a bug, so do something about it you stupid fckers.

i lost 300m but they gave 50m back woot?

Lost all my coins on gira after trina injected also.

Babiesforlunch

anyone else havin this problem?

I know 3 people with the same prob, as well as myself

Twice I have lost 150M and 100M. The first time they gave me my money back and this last time recenty after 4 tickets they still dont want to give it back to me. I also bought premium for a friend and he lost 500M that he had on his character. Also I know of 2 or 3 other people who have had there money all taken when the trina is injected. This problem needs to be dealt with because it is for me to be merchanting my guy, sell some items and they dc and put in my trina and take my coin. Im sick and tired of this bs in this game, they tell me they know its a problem and a bug, so do something about it you stupid fckers.[/b]
    this isn&#39;t the official forum... theres no 1 that works at k2 on these forums

im pretty sure he knows that i dont think hes an idiot...

TwistTheKnife

this isn&#39;t the official forum... theres no 1 that works at k2 on these forums[/b]
    You&#39;re the biggest faggot on these forums. Everything you have to say is negative. I&#39;d love to punch you right in the fuckin&#39; throat. Please do yourself and everyone else a favor and end your life.

Babiesforlunch

this isn&#39;t the official forum... theres no 1 that works at k2 on these forums[/b]
    I&#39;m letting everyone know about this problem idiot. I have sent alot of tickets an they havent done shit. Shut your stupid mouth, its a heads up so you dont keep coin on you when you buy Silver or Gold

Banned

it happened to me either, they gave me prem + trina but i lost my money i but i did not send ticket because i lost 1m ;D

Banned

I cant even buy premium :S:S It declanes every try