Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xtrap Problems :S

This is a discussion on Xtrap Problems :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i finaly managed to get a damn SS of the xtrap message. Well at least now i can play ko....or ...
Page: 1

Trident

i finaly managed to get a damn SS of the xtrap message. Well at least now i can play ko....or start it up at least without egtting kicked, but for me to do this i cannot even use MSN, AIM, or even yahoo. wat i mean is if i even turn 1 of them on and try to get on ko or i am in ko ill get instantly kicked and my pc restarts within a second. MSN is my contact to many friends who i cant talk to via phone or any means and i use it daily probably like most of you here. If any1 has ANY information on how to fix this problem id really appreaciate it.

Trident

luckyboy

Hi
    First check ur pc for any spyware program. when u finish and u dont find anything and the game still has this problem then:
    Open ur task manager(ctrl+alt+del) and click on PROCESSES tab and then click on the USER NAME to sort the user names of ur pc. U will remark that u have 4 groups under USER NAME: LOCAL SERVICE, NETWORK SERVICE, SYSTEM and UR PC NAME ACCOUNT). Click on each program that has UR PC NAME (NOT LOCAL SERVICE, NOT NETWORK SERVICE AND NOT SYSTEM) and click END TASK BUT SOME PROGRAMS SHOULD BE LEFT OPEN like:
    EXPLORER.EXE
    CTFMON.EXE
    TASKMGR.EXE
    (again only with ur pc name). U will remark that ur anti virus and anti spyware programs have closed as well. Re open them. U can open msn or/and yahoo messenger, there is no problem with that. All the other programs will be closed but when u log off or restart the pc they will return again. Good luck.

Trident

just wanted to make 100% sure i kno wat the hell im doin xD. So i end process to ALL of them except for the 3 u listed correct? even the yahoo and msn messengers ? and do i do this when i start my pc? or during log in of ko or whenever.

Sorry for the dumb questions but i dont want to screw my pc up

hope ull reply , thank you very much

luckyboy

Yeah but before doing this, check ur pc for any spyware. U download an antispyware and scan ur pc. It is defferent from running the antivirus. Do this only once, no need to do it every time u need to open KO.
    If ur pc is safe then close the programs as i told u just before u open KO. And dont worry ur pc wont get any harm if u close the processes i told u. Maybe the special keys for ur keyboard or others accessories will stop responding but as soon as u restart the pc it will be ok. And dont forget to turn on the anti spyware and antivirus on after or u will be easy target for virus and spyware. If u know the processe name of the antivirus and antispyware u got, u dont need to close them. If u dont know, just after closing all the programs i told u and u re open the antivirus and antispyware then take a look at the new processes in the task manager u can see under ur user name pc and remember them to not close them the next time. These names are those of the antispyware and antivirus. And u can open msn or yahoo messenger. Good luck

Arthurios

I had that aswell.. I just deleted all the programs I didnt need and re downloaded ko and now it works fine

Trident

well i did wat u guys said and i dont get that error anymore ....i get a new 1 just my luck eh?. Now if i exit ko once and try to login again WITHOUT restarting my pc it will kick me out of ko and restart my pc automatically ._. now when i do start my pc i get this blue screen right before where i pick which user i login to, it says something with my Disk and has to check i just ignore that :S but iuno wat its for ._.

anyway the mesage says liek " Some Functions Cannot Work Properly er similar to that i cant read it all coz it comes and goes within a blink of an eye -_- and restarts my pc. and the only thing i could take a SS is of this

heeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp p xD.

luckyboy

I took a look at ur Task manager. Can u tell me what antivirus and anti spyware u have ? If u dont have, u should install an antispyware and antivirus. I think u r closing some processes that u should not. Anyway let me know what are the name of the antivirus and antispywar.

Trident

to luckyboy thats wat my task manager looks like when i start my pc after the virus shiz

luckyboy

Ok now close only those programs of the HP_administrator:
    googleUpdater.exe
    qttask.exe
    iTunesHelper.exe
    msgPlus.exe
    msmsgs.exe
    aim.exe
    msn_sl.exe
    these r the programs u should close.
    After doing this, open ur antivirus and antispyware.
    and then opon KO and run the game normally. Good luck

Trident

did everythin u said and i managed to get to the loadin screen with msn on, then got kicked out i dont think its a memory problem anymore the error says" Some Functions Cannot Work Properly" boom then /pwnt ._. meh guess ill have to play ko without msn then :/

luckyboy

Maybe u have installed a program that msn depends on to run. Anyway desintall all the programs u r not using. Uninstall msn and reinstall it. Try this and see what happen. Good Luck again

luckyboy

I was checking the image u posted about a corrupted file of KO. Uninstall and reinstall KO. Then u run CHKDSK and to do this:
    start>run then u write CMD and a black window will open. U write in that window where the c is the drive where u have installed KO (change it if it is somewhere else)
    chkdsk c: /f /r
    It will ask u if u want to run it when the computer restart. Press Y and enter and restart the pc. It will take about 1 or 2 hours depending on how much space u used on the hard disk.
    good luck

Wac

same here
    yesterday trying to log in :X
    reinstall
    and cant update zzzz

luckyboy

same here
    yesterday trying to log in :X
    reinstall
    and cant update zzzz[/b]
    turn off ur firewall and ur antivirus, this will allow the LAUNCHER to connect to the KO site for updating. Re enable them when the update will finish.

NeronDomitius

download game cam lite, and run ko from game came!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast